𝐵𝐿𝑂𝑂𝐷𝐿𝑈𝑆𝑇 -- seeking dark dominant.

Started by aetherbyss, December 13, 2020, 09:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aetherbyss

I am looking for someone to roleplay a seductive and playfully sadistic dominant in a particular craving, one involving a dark motif.

Your character would be a vampire with a mafia-like clan of underlings. One way or another, he would come by my female and send her into a dark spiral of temptation and inevitable corruption. One of the tools he uses is his blood, an extremely addicting substance and an intoxicating catalyst to her moral demise. In the beginning he would force her to consume it, but eventually she would crave it and crave him.

Perhaps . . .
- She's an angel fallen from heaven and, in the hands of the vampire, soon to fall from grace as well.
- She witnessed something or ventured somewhere she shouldn't have, but instead of killing her, he steals her away.
- She is a nun, the only one remaining after he slaughtered the convent in a monstrous bloodlust, but by the time he gets to her he craves something else.

I write 2 or more paragraphs of descriptive prose per post and would like someone capable of similar. I mostly roleplay in PM, but I will consider other platforms. I am open to ideas and like plot development equally to smut.

Please respond in PM, do not post in this thread.