You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

January 25, 2021, 05:35:44 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Locked in the closet (F looking for F)  (Read 236 times)

Offline BeccaTopic starter

Locked in the closet (F looking for F)
« on: December 12, 2020, 05:59:27 PM »
Let's get this out of the way: If you're looking for a smut-fest, this isn't the right story for you! Sorry about it. Sex in RPGs is so much fun, but I like it as a side dish. Delicious and tempting, but it doesn't satiate my hunger.

I'm interested in exploring a coming-of-age, coming-out-of-the-closet story. I'd love it to be set in a rather small town because the oppressive environment of everyone being in everyone else's business is fascinating to explore, especially when it comes to relationships that go outside the norm.

I'd rather go for two characters between the age of 16 and 18, but I can go as old as 21, as what I'm interested in is exploring their blooming sexuality and the insecurities associated with youth.

There are many options to choose from, just to mention a few: An outcast that's already been outed and is bullied and ostracized for it; a popular young woman hiding her true sexuality; the daughter of the local sheriff or preacher; the daughter of a super-conservative and perfectionist PTA member; a girl who cares too much about her reputation. There are many others. What I want is to explore the blooming romance between two young women who may or may not still feel deeply insecure about their choices and sexuality.

Exploring the different layers of their lives, the way people react to their relationship, the hurting, the hiding and ultimate reveal of their love, how they deal with their intimacy, that's what I'm interested in.

So if anyone wants to explore this kind of setting, do send me a PM and we can discuss it further. I don't care if you identify as male or female as long as you want to explore this idea further and won't jump right into sex (though there will be erotic scenes for sure).

Becca

Offline BeccaTopic starter

Re: Locked in the closet (F looking for F)
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2020, 11:19:22 PM »
Not going to lie, though it's far from the best musical movie I've seen, The Prom has tiny bits that simply pull at my heartstrings. This is sort of what I'm going for with the basic character concepts for this rpg. Just to clarify, not interested in playing the actual characters, just adding the general vibe I imagine for potential characters.