faberry/pezberry/samchel/fabrevans/GLEE fandom + other fandoms f/f & m/f

Started by Mxyzptlk, December 12, 2020, 05:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mxyzptlk

alright if you’ve opened this up clearly this title grabbed your attention. i’ve noticed a lack of musical theatre related stories. which is sad considering how lgbtq+ friendly broadway is. with that being said i am looking for various stories to write. yes one of them is glee, and mostly it’s crackships. now i know the show had its moments and various actors have died or have had scandals that were in the show. but i am going to be sticking with those that were less problematic and mostly crackship material here. if you have a problem with naya rivera i’d ask that you please consider that this was a show that defined her career. any other issues with lea michele again please i’m not here for the actors but for the characters themselves. that being said mark salling can rot in hell and though i love puck as a character i’ve lost muse for him in general.

i want faberry - either the rachel to my quinn or the quinn to my rachel.
i want pezberry - i am very good at playing santana but i am happy to switch in this capacity.
i want samchel - i would play sam
i want fabrevans - i would play sam

*** IMPORTANT - all settings for glee would be after high school or senior year 17+

i am open to story suggestions for these pairings but i also have ideas. feel free to reply with questions or pm me.

now as for the other fandoms. i will list them below i don’t mind who the writer is as long as you are comfortable with f/f or female to my male. f/m:

any musical universe. (not cartoon or anime live action only please)
dc primarily smallville or arrowverse, (i am expert at playing john constantine and of course the big guy himself clark/superman)
supernatural the tv show. i can play either dean or sam i don’t mind
greys anatomy.
buffy the vampire slayer
the walking dead
the 100 - good god give me octavia please 🤤

that’s all for now. oh side note: i’m okay with it being two guys fighting or some epic plot in any of those universes that have nothing to do with smut. that being said i love slow burn smut because it’s fun. and i will kiss anyone’s ass that can give me faberry. for my likes and such check out my o/o’s

that’s all i can think of. might add more later.

P.S. dianna agron and tom welling own my soul. my god i want their babies.

I've taken the "Oath of The Drake" for Group RPs | What makes Mxy Tick O/O | A/A | Poems/Stuff