You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 22, 2021, 05:07:58 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

"Request Thread Dos and Don'ts"

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: women that twist fate(FXF//)  (Read 352 times)

Offline Sailor MoonTopic starter

• Rotten and Delicious
  • Lady
  • Seduced
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
women that twist fate(FXF//)
« on: November 24, 2020, 02:55:33 pm »
Hello, folks. Took a little break, but I'm back with mostly original plots I've been brewing on over the season. I'm interested in finding one or two new writing partners with a vision in mind of what they can bring to the story. Open to more, if my workload and time permits. Ideally someone with an eye for aesthetics that enjoys mixing dark fantasy with lighthearted reality, and sometimes dark themes. I prefer a lot more story to the smut, but I'm interested in writing risqué scenes and using nudity casually to create sexually charged situations. It's fun.

My tastes are always changing and most of these plots involve Character A gaining control over Character B's life in some way. Nothing is set in stone, and with your help, my ideas can become even better. I'm comfortable doing five paragraphs regularly, but can do more at an inconsistent rate. Lately I've been into using descriptions to describe my character's appearance rather than photos. All characters will be over the age of eighteen, with adult personalities and all stories will have twists and turns. If you're only looking for smut, tell me that, maybe I'll do a one shot with you if I like your ideas enough, but all of these stories are meant to be longterm, with partners who will hopefully let me know when they are bored rather than disappearing.
Feed me romance, aesthetics, and drama and our story will thrive. I'm bringing temptation, villainy, secrets, and forbidden fruit to the dinner table. Oh, and so much more!
To ensure that you've read all of this, put your favorite number in the subject title when you message me.

Djinn in your Heart
Character A is a powerful, vengeful demi-demon whose been sealed away inside a heart-shaped jewelry box for thousands of years. One day, Character A awakens from her sleep after hearing footsteps approach her metal cage. She sees a light peep in through the keyhole and scatters backward away from the bright. Dying for a taste of freedom, Character A lulls the mortal with her voice and inspires Character B to somehow free her. Our journey begins when Character B opens the box, and a beautiful woman emerges from swirling mists with the ability to grant any wish that one might want, but not without effecting Character B's life in unexpected ways. Character B even finds that the more wishes she uses, that Character A's influence over her grows.

Hunt for the Dark Forest Fae
The Emperor posts a missive calling for the vanquishing of the last remaining dark fae. Their kind has long been considered dangerous to the mortal world, and only the Queen survives deep in the heart of the forbidden forest, where the journey alone is more dangerous than encountering one of the mischievous creatures. The dark fae are rumored to be cannibalistic, dark-skinned elf creatures with razor sharp nails. The queen is considered a devourer of men, and so they send a woman(Character B) to the forests to slay the Queen. The Queen(Character A) guards the forest with her life, and uses all sorts of dark magic and illusions to do just that, but Character B soon surprises her at how far she's come. Will Character B successfully complete her journey, or be seduced in the enchanted forest?

My Succubus Roommate is making My Life a living Hell
Character A enrolls in University on a whim and finds herself at a high class university where supernaturals attend and co-exist together. Character A ends up living with Character B and the two immediately bump heads due to their respective differences. Things escalate to new levels when Character A feels slighted somehow, and really wants to ruin Character B's life and reputation. I'd prefer Character B is something like a vampire, but make your case if something else appeals to you.

The Devil is in The Music
Character B has dreamed of joining the iconic New World Symphony, where Character A has replaced the old conductor at the same timr Character B joins the world renowned symphony. Character A is entranced by Character B's music and takes a quick liking to her, but things take a dark turn when Character A uses the power of music to get closer to Character B.

The Witch from Before
Character B was born with a cursed tattoo that promised to devour her on her thirtieth birthday. She embarks on a journey to find someone to lift it, but is told that only the one who cast it can lift the curse. With only a year left before the curse takes control, Character B seeks out the witch and finds her in a swamp, only to discover a beautiful, mortal-looking woman answers the door. She doesn't look a day over the age of twenty five, and is friendly enough. When asked about the curse, however, Character A asks for something from Character B before she will even consider lifting the curse. The more Character B gets to know Character A, the less trustworthy the witch appears. Was she ever planning to lift the curse in the first place?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 03:23:19 pm by Sailor Moon »

Offline Sailor MoonTopic starter

• Rotten and Delicious
  • Lady
  • Seduced
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: women that twist fate(FXF//)
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2020, 04:59:02 pm »
Little has changed! I’m still searching. If you have an FXF plot that you think I’d be a great fit for, send me a message :)