Partner search

Started by Aveqetura, November 21, 2020, 11:45:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveqetura

I'm looking for a partner for one or more role plays. It doesn't matter if my partner is a female or a male.

A few minimal things about me:

• I don't know how many years of experience in rp I have, because they were not continuous;
    I like to communicate a lot with my partner;
    I can write around 200 words or more, depending on my condition and inspiration;
    I don't like to be abandoned in the middle of the role play;
    I don't like violence in a text, BDSM practices, erotic tools or something like that;
    I like romantic things, sweets;
    I like the relationship between two characters to evolve into intimate scenes;
    I like to find synonyms to describe the intimate parts of a body;
    I don't like vampire characters, ugly or hideous creatures;
    I can write a replay every day or even twice a day.

I am convinced that after long discussions between the partners, favorable compromises can be reached on both sides. Becauseā€¦ why not? ... Life is made of compromises.
I don't know that if  here someone heard about alternative universe called A/B/O universe (alpha and omega). If yes, maby I put my ideeas, if not i don't put anything. I prefer forum roleplaying (post by post), but if mature are not allowed, maby in private. I don't use discord or any social media.[/font][/size]

Aveqetura

I would like to add a few ideas.

M / M (A / B / O universe)
- an alpha alone has a car repair shop; one day, in front of his workshop, a damaged car is abandoned, and inside it is an injured omega; alpha takes care of the injured omega and a relationship is born between the two.
- a middle-class omega, who has a college / university scholarship, falls in love with his classmate, a rich alpha who thinks he has everyone at his feet.

M / M
- a junior student needs meditations in mathematics because he can't handle it and a senior offers to meditate on it; the two tease each other a lot, but realize that they have fallen in love with each other and take the next step in their relationship.

F / M
- a girl from a rich family is forced to marry a man as rich as her from another family as rich; her future husband is much older than she is and dies before coming to the altar on her wedding day; so that the other family - of the man - does not lose the agreement made, replaces the dead person with his younger brother; during the marriage, the two fall in love with each other.

M / M or F / M
- a person who is hunted falls in love with the person who hunts her.
- a person who paints, falls in love with the person who is his model for his painting.

Aveqetura

Maybe it's not appropriate to look for a partner that doesn't work, so I'll say: if someone wants an rp partner, they can ask me because I'm willing to talk and listen to opinions.

And because the holidays are approaching, I would like to wish everyone a bright holiday, abundance, good health and all the good in the world.

Aveqetura

Add ideas:

(A/B/O universe)
- an alpha and an omega meet accidentally and fall in love with each other;
- an alpha is an architect; he wants to design a house and needs an interior designer; meets an omega designer and the two collaborate on the alpha project; as they work together, the two fall in love and realize that they are soul mates;
- an omega enters without realizing the heat and is caught by a group of alpha who want to take advantage of him; in the gang is also an alpha that will jump to the aid of this omega, taking him under his protective wing; alpha rescues him from that gang and takes him to his home, where he helps him get through the heat; the two begin a relationship and fall in love.

General ideas (not F / F)
- a singer and a dancer both of them from the same band falls in love one with another;
- a girl is called to read her grandmother's will; in order to be in possession of the immense fortune left to her, she must renovate an inn, a mini-hotel or something similar; a mysterious man comes to her aid; that men is not interested in her fortune; the two work side by side and fall in love with each other;
- two rivals in the pastry shop, they have to make a team in a contest and they fall in love with each other;
- during a show, a ballerina suffers an accident that affects her career; after healing and recovering, the ballerina does not give up dancing and trains various dancers; she focuses on competitive dances; secretly wishes to take part in such a competition; the arrival of a talented dancer in her classes makes her to train him; the two train together and fall in love.