You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 29, 2020, 04:08:03 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Pokemon: Power Struggle (interest check)  (Read 864 times)

Online JoeTurner

Re: Pokemon: Power Struggle (interest check)
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2020, 04:37:16 PM »
Matt
Name: Matt
Sexuality: Bisexual
Home region: Hoenn
Personality: Nerdy and introverted. Matt made a name for himself back in Hoenn by somehow managing a perfect mix of battle strategy with affectionate care for his pokemon. Truly embracing the idea of pokemon being friends and not just tools for battling.
Background: Despite the war and everything going on at the time, Matt still wanted to embark on his pokemon journey and didn't let that get in his way. Always picking his fights carefully and avoiding areas he knew were more dangerous because of the war. With time and lots of hardwork, he soon became well known all around Hoenn, which unfortunately made him a target. With the wealth left by his parents and the money he gathered himself during the years, he was able to stay hidden from the war in a safe house he bought where he lived with his pokemon.

Team:
Gardevoir (Shiny)
1. Shadow Ball
2. Psychic
3. Thunderbolt
4. Focus Blast
Umbreon
1. Dark Pulse
2. Psychic
3. Moonlight
4. Hidden Power [Fighting]
Blaziken
1. Hone Claws
2. Blaze Kick
3. High Jump Kick
4. Shadow Claw
Mawile
1. Swords Dance
2. Ice Punch
3. Iron Head
4. Thunder Punch
Aggron
1. Head Smash
2. Earthquake
3. Heavy Slam
4. Aqua Tail
Salamence
1. Earthquake
2. Dragon Claw
3. Fire Blast
4. Dragon Dance

Back ups:
Absol
1. Superpower
2. Sucker Punch
3. Stone Edge
4. Psycho Cut
Espeon
1. Morning Sun
2. Psychic
3. Shadow Ball
4. Hidden Power [Fire]
Flygon
1. Draco Meteor
2. Earth Power
3. Fire Blast
4. Giga Drain
Sableye
1. Toxic
2. Substitute
3. Recover
4. Taunt

This took a lot longer than I thought it would, I apologize. If it's not ok for my Gardevoir to be shiny then I can change that. But I hope it's ok. I just love her being blue. Also, I know you mentioned real pics for references but I just couldn't for the love of Arceus find any pic I was satisfied with so I chose this old favorite of mine.

Offline azzmeister89Topic starter

« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2020, 01:58:39 AM »
Looks great, feel free to post Matt into the OOC thread and then jump into the game

Offline Chaosfox

« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2020, 12:45:37 PM »
I am intrested in this..... I also noticed you dont have anyone from Kalos yet.... wich happens to be my faovrite of the regins..... well after Kanto... and Unova XD. Anyway I have  a  character almost done and will post them up later today...or tommarow.

« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2020, 01:47:59 PM »
Awesome, looking forward to seeing your character.

Offline Chaosfox

« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2020, 05:06:45 PM »

Name: Lirael Black
Sexuality: Pansexual
Home region: Kalos

Personality: While on her journey Lirael earned herself the Ice queen, not because she was cold or unfriendly. Far from it she was one of the warmest and friendliest people from Snowbelle city. No the nickname came from the fact that Lireal stayed calm, cool and collected in any situation. Even in battle when under pressure or on the brink of a loss Lireal would stay unfazed. She was also seen as a rather unconventional battler always coming up with strategies on the fly instead of prepping them beforehand.  She is also a bit head strong and does not like giving up even when the odds are stacked against her.

Background: Born in Snowbelle both of Lirael’s parents had been decent enough trainers in their own right. Growing up Lirael showed early on how stubborn and calculating, preferring be active to sitting around, at the age of six the young girl snuck out of the house to go play in the nearby woods. While out the young girl came across a snover.  She had seen plenty of them before but she noticed this one seemed to be protecting a Pokémon egg. The young girl always carried berries with her and offered some to the snover which it took. That same snover and the Eevee that hatched form the egg are her two oldest partners.

When she was finally able to start her own journey Lirael decided to partner with frokie she nicknamed Chills. Along with him and her two oldest pals Skies, and Lucy she set out  to dicover more about herself and to bring in more partners to journey with.  she quickly made a name for herself though as she challenged the gym leadears and batteled with other trainers throughout Kalos not only because of how well she battled but also how nsync she seemed to be with her pokemon. 

After finally attaining her final badge Lireal did compete in the Kalos League. Though she did make it to the quarter finals she was beaten in a very close and heated battle to the trainer who would go on to win the league that year. Most people thought she was still the runner up though  as the semifinal opponent did not give as good as Lireal had in the minds of most who had watched the tournament. 

With the tournament done Lireal spent her time teaching new trainers and giving those pointers in her hometown. She also spent a lot of time flying down a climbing the ranks at the battle chateau. This was what she was doing when the war between the various criminal groups. 
When the war came to Kalos the young woman stepped up and helped out and joined in with a small group of trainers who helped to keep the majority of the fighting out of the most populated areas. 

A decade after the war started the small group realized they were now mostly fighting off team rocket members who seemed to have gained a foot hold in their region. It was not long after this that she received a call from an aid to Professor Oak who asked her to come to Pallete town.  Answering the call the young woman packed her bags and soon found herself on a flight to meet with the most prestigious professor and could not help but feel a bit giddy.

Team:
Skies(Abamasnow) Has Abomasite
  • Blizzard
  • Woodhammer
  • Brickbreak
  • Shadow Ball
Lucy(Sylveon)
  • Psyshock
  • MoonBlast
  • Draing Kiss
  • Charm
Chills(Grenija)
  • Sur
  • Dark Pulse
  • Water Shuriken
  • Double Team
Flick(Flygon)
  • Dragon Claw
  • EarthQuake
  • Fly
  • Crunch
Sabriel(Meowstic)
  • Psycic
  • Shadow Ball
  • Thunderbolt
  • Thunderwave
Angie(Dragalge)
  • Dragon Pulse
  • Sludge Bomb
  • Scald
  • Venom Drench

Back ups:
Mara(Krookodile)
  • Foul Play
  • Earth Quake
  • Dragon Claw
  • Sandstorm
Ruth(Gogoat)
  • Horn Leach
  • Leaf Blade
  • Rock Slide
  • Wild Charge
Tusnami (Lapras)
  • Ice Beam
  • Brine
  • Surf
  • Confuse Ray
Chef(Slurpuff)
  • Dazzaling Gleam
  • Energy Ball
  • Cotton Guard
  • Sticky Web
Darla(Diggersby)
  • Dig
  • Earthquake
  • Strengeth
  • Fire Punch

Hope this works
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 05:15:57 AM by Chaosfox »

« Reply #55 on: November 23, 2020, 03:22:01 AM »
Your character looks great but there are a few pokemon on your team and back up that are not Gen 6 pokemon. Please edit that to fit the criteria.

Offline Chaosfox

« Reply #56 on: November 23, 2020, 05:09:16 AM »
You will have to be more specific because I usesd the gen 6 pokedex to pick each of thoes.

« Reply #57 on: November 23, 2020, 05:53:06 AM »
Ah, I see the issue, it has to be pokemon that were introduced in Gen 6. Lapras is a Gen 1 pokemon so cant be on your team.

Offline Chaosfox

« Reply #58 on: November 23, 2020, 06:14:39 AM »
That Elminaates more the the lapras... not to mention any chance for me to have my megevelution as no gen 6  poklemon where given one well Diance but that one is a mythical.  Also You need to be more specific... because LApras and some of the others may not have been introduced in gen 6 but all on my team can be caught in Kalos.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 06:23:24 AM by Chaosfox »

« Reply #59 on: November 23, 2020, 06:37:15 AM »
I did specify this quite clearly in one of the earlier posts that you needed to use pokemon that originally came from your chosen region. Mega evolution is only one option for powering up pokemon, if your character goes to Galar, Gigantimaxing is possible as well as Z Crystals being made available too.

Offline Chaosfox

« Reply #60 on: November 23, 2020, 06:48:47 AM »
Well I will change my team.  But to be honest... to limit somne based on the pokemon  that came out  in that game... is siilly as the Kalos region is full of pokemon from more then just what was released in the game... your basicley saying my cahracter could of seen and fa ced these s pokemon on their journey... but not have a caught any.... and again my character is from Kalos wich mega evloution was introduced and to say I cant have a pokemon that can do that.... is also a bit silly.

Again I will make the cahnges... but... again its a bit silly.... and  going to take some time becuase it took me ofrever to settel on  that team... will Actully need to over hall more then jsut y team though  will try t o ahve the changes today... but prob ally wont be done till later tonight.

Offline Chaosfox

« Reply #61 on: November 23, 2020, 08:12:26 AM »

Name: Lirael Black
Sexuality: Pansexual
Home region: Kalos

Personality: While on her journey Lirael earned herself the Ice queen, not because she was cold or unfriendly. Far from it she was one of the warmest and friendliest people you could ever meet. No the nickname came from the fact that Lireal stayed calm, cool and collected in any situation. Even in battle when under pressure or on the brink of a loss Lireal would stay unfazed. She was also seen as a rather unconventional battler always coming up with strategies on the fly instead of prepping them beforehand. She is also a bit head strong and does not like giving up even when the odds are stacked against her.

Background: Born in Lumios city Lireal was born to a mom who had been known as not only one the best contest performers in the Hoen region but one of the best battlers having made it to the quter fianls and even the semi finals a couple of times. After a while though  she desired  to travel and setteled on heading to kalos where she met her now husband who won her over  with his cooking skils and dance moves. The two then setteled in Lumious city where they opened a musical themed restaurant.

Growing up Lirael showed early on how stubborn and calculating she was, she also hated be stuck inside and as soon as she could walk was  alway trying to go out to exploer the city, at the age of six the young girl snuck out of the house and along with a swirlix that hung around the restaurant and had taken a liking to the young girl started exploring the city. While out the young girl came across a pokemon egg. Exited at the find the young girl took the egg home and after  tending to it and taking it with her when she would go out an expolere it finally hated into an eevee. 

When she was finally able to start her own journey Lirael chose frokie wich she nicknamed Brio. Along with him and her two oldest pals Chef Jazz, and Grace she set out to diascover more about herself and to find more partners to share her journey with.  she quickly made a name for herself though as she challenged the gym leadears and batteled with other trainers throughout Kalos not only because of how well she battled but also how nsync she seemed to be with her pokemon. 

After finally attaining her final badge Lireal did compete in the Kalos League. Though she did make it to the quarter finals she was beaten in a very close and heated battle to the trainer who would go on to win the league that year. Most people thought she was still the runner up though  as the semifinal opponent did not give as good as Lireal had in the minds of most who had watched the tournament. 

With the tournament done Lireal spent her time teaching new trainers and giving those pointers in her hometown. She also spent a lot of time flying down a climbing the ranks at the battle chateau. This was what she was doing when the war between the various criminal groups. 
When the war came to Kalos the young woman stepped up and helped out and joined in with a small group of trainers who helped to keep the majority of the fighting out of the most populated areas. 

A decade after the war started the small group realized they were now mostly fighting off team rocket members who seemed to have gained a foot hold in their region. It was not long after this that she received a call from an aid to Professor Oak who asked her to come to Pallete town.  Answering the call the young woman packed her bags and soon found herself on a flight to meet with the most prestigious professor and could not help but feel a bit giddy.

Team:
Chef Jazz(Slurpuff)
  • Dazzaling Gleam
  • Energy Ball
  • Cotton Guard
  • Sticky Web
Grace(Sylveon)
  • Psyshock
  • MoonBlast
  • Draing Kiss
  • Charm
Brio(Grenija)
  • Sur
  • Dark Pulse
  • Water Shuriken
  • Double Team
Calliope (Noivern)
  • Dragon Pulse
  • Boomburst
  • Solar Beam
  • Fly
Harmony(Meowstic)
  • Psycic
  • Shadow Ball
  • Thunderbolt
  • Thunderwave
Apollo(Pyroar)
  • Hyper Voice
  • Flamethrower
  • Noble Roar
  • Sunny Day

Back ups:
Aria(Gogoat)
  • Horn Leach
  • Leaf Blade
  • Rock Slide
  • Wild Charge
Allegra(Diggersby)
  • Dig
  • Earthquake
  • Strengeth
  • Fire Punch
Fiona(Dragalge)
  • Dragon Pulse
  • Sludge Bomb
  • Scald
  • Venom Drench

Ok here we go again.

« Reply #62 on: November 23, 2020, 11:42:54 AM »
Much better. As I said before the character design looks great. Welcome to the game.

Offline Chaosfox

« Reply #63 on: November 23, 2020, 12:22:03 PM »
 Thanks. And I will move my charcter over an d make my first later on.