You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

January 28, 2021, 02:17:47 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

"We are adopting policies regarding misinformation and fascism."
Please Read, and stay safe.

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Dragon Age: The Inquisition - [Fantasy, Canon, Romance, Hurt/Comfort, Addiction]  (Read 57 times)

Offline LaVndeTopic starter

• "You were not born with venom in your veins!" / Drømmevever.
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • “Be the chaos you want to see in the world.”
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
This is a thread ust for my DA:I craving. If you want something else I do have a lot of other cravings here, and here.

The year is 9:41 and Orlais is undergoing a civil war, threatening the stability of southern Thedas. The Circle of Magi have rebelled against the oppressive Templars in a bid for independence, leading to all-out war. In a last-ditch effort for peace, Divine Justinia V has orchestrated the Divine Conclave- a peace summit between the ambassadors of the Templars and the rebel mages to negotiate a peaceful compromise.

A massive explosion kills the attendants of the Conclave and creates a large tear in the Veil called the Breach, allowing Demons to invade Thedas unchecked. The OC protagonist is the sole survivor of the explosion and wielder of the "Anchor"- a magical mark that bestows control over the Breach and Fade rifts. The player's miraculous accolades and ability to seal the Fade rifts leaves many to believe they are a messiah, specifically the Herald of Andraste. The player is inducted into the reborn Inquisition- an independent organisation sanctioned by the late Divine Justinia to restore order should Thedas erupt into chaos- and eventually becomes its Inquisitor. Throughout the game, the Inquisitor will be forced to make choices that directly impact the plot of the game. The actions of the player shake the very foundation of Thedas as it leads to the ultimate build-up against an evil ready to usurp the throne of the Maker Himself.

This is the background for the plot of Dragon Age: Inquisition, which I am sure you already know. I want to play out the game as an RP. Concentrating on what happens between the main plot points and, of course, the romance. There are two Romances I want to play out; Solas or Cullen. This might not come as a surprise either. I would love to write a romance plot against (or as) one of the two characters. Both have so much story and can make the RP utterly different from each other.

Solas is an elven magic-user with a big secret. He is not who he says he is. In truth, he is Fen'Harel - the elven god of betrayal (and rebellion). He is the reason for everything that is happening. And first, he felt little guilt - he had a plan after all, but after meeting the inquisitor, things change. The story of Solas is one of Hurt/comfort. It is a story of guilt, lies and love. And in the end, will lead to at least one broken heart.

Cullen is a former Templar and the commander of the Inquisition. He has a lot of anger bottled up, and a lot of bad memories. For him, duty is everything, and he wants to prove to both others and himself that he is as strong as ever. As a former templar, Cullen struggles with an addiction to lyrium. He has tried to stay clean for a while. His story is about the struggle of staying without lyrium, the PTSD from harmful things in his youth and the battle of faith. As said before, duty is everything to him. But after he meets the Inquisitor, will it be enough? 

I have strong feelings for all of the characters in DA: I, and I would love to play with someone who knew the story of these characters.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:58:02 AM by LaVnde »