Zero's Hypnotic Requests [ M Seeking F ]

Started by Zero, October 30, 2020, 02:54:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

Welcome to my Roleplay Request thread. Please PM me if you're interested in the storyline below. I'm looking specifically to do a 1x1 RP where my partner plays at least a pair of females.
First and foremost I'd like to be clear on the kind of partner I'm looking for, and the kind of partner I am.

Me

• Male
  • Roleplaying here for 14 years
  • Honest
  • Keeps in Communication

My Partner

• Ability to write 3+ Paragraphs per post
  • Good Grammar/Spelling
  • A desire to weave a story for two, and introduce ideas to a plot.

Highly Preferred

• Ability to play multiple female characters (Not necessarily in the same scene, but over the course of the roleplay)

I apologize if these seem excessive but, I've found myself losing interest in those I cannot talk to. I want to be able to connect to my partners, and know that we are on the same page. In any case, if you're still here . . . below I'm going to list a few ideas for plots, all of which would be set in a Japanese HS. Please PM me for contact information, or if you have any questions or plots.

Plot Devices

Hypnotism (CRAVING)
There are a number of different methods and limits that can be placed on this, but this plot device is what I'm craving the most. I mostly enjoy using this as mental bondage, although full mental manipulation can be fun as well. Certainly this needs to be discussed to ensure both writers are comfortable with the results.

Secret Enslavement
A character is enslaved and those around them don't know it. She'd act normal in her everyday life, but she is a slave to her master and will answer the call.

Betrayal
This plays on the multiple character preferred slot, but the idea here is that once a character is either Corrupted or Addicted, whomever is controlling them will either ask them to expand his control, or one of their close siblings/friends becomes suspicious that they are acting odd, and snoops around, thus requiring them to be taken care of.

Corruption/Mind Break
A strong independent girl, being corrupted, trained and eventually broken into a dependent one. I'm using broken here only to mean that in her mind, she's chosen not to resist any longer, that given a choice out of her situation, she would no longer choose to leave the one who corrupted her. Whether that is because of craving some newfound lust, or wants to stay under protection, or by any other means . . . the corrupted in the end is willing to put her master's future over her own.

Plot Ideas

Fandom:

1. Overwatch
Tracer, on an infiltration mission to a new Talon facility is lured into a trap set by a young upcoming scientist. He manages to nullify her time shifting abilities once she enters a room, and then hijacks her visor in order to begin hypnotizing her. She undergoes a similar process to Widow, except the scientist looks to turn her into a long term sleeper agent.

2. Overwatch
Nothing set in stone here but, any corruption story with D.Va or Kiriko I think would be fun

3. Final Fantasy XIII [ OC x Lightning ]
Similar to the above except in FF13, hypnotism of Lightning by an OC in an AU. The plot could involve the OC being Lightning's Handler, with scenes including her going on missions along with him having his way with her.

Original:

1. Sorority Corruption
An undergrad assistant who has been a diligent student and part of one of the universities top academic sororities is infatuated with her graduate advisor. He uses her crush to take advantage of her, using her as a part of his experiments on drugs and hypnotism, ensuring her full cooperation with his unethical plans. Her sorority sisters notice something is wrong, but they are next on the graduate student's list to be enslaved.

2. Student x Student
Setting in a Prestigious Academy or University, where a pair of students who are in different social classes are paired up in a group project. MC would put YC under through hypnosis and a relationship would blossom that would be unlikely at best without. This could be played more vanilla, where MC simply uses the hypnotism to gain information or help YC relax in a way that things build organically, or it could be played more dark where MC would be more manipulative, forcing her to submit in ways she'd enjoy, but would have never chosen to of her own free will.

3. Fan x Celebrity/Idol
A fan wins (rigs) a contest to meet a celebrity. This could also go a few different ways and it doesn't need to include Hypnotism, but it's a premise which I had been interested in for a while. Maybe she's got an image to uphold, but is still interested in getting frisky. She could be stressed and he helps her relax.

4. Medieval Fantasy
A prosperous Kingdom has recently mourned the death of beloved King. A King who had successfully repelled its neighboring nations, besting in battle larger armies than his own, now unable to enjoy the peace he won. Ascending to the throne will be one of his two capable daughters, a diplomat capable of transitioning the Kingdom into peacetime, while the other ensures this peace is long lasting. (Perhaps one is skilled in court business and some sparring, the other either subterfuge or more knightly.)

As part of her transition, the new Queen seeks to rid the court of some of its festering corruption, perhaps some of which was necessary in time of war, but not so much now in a time of peace. One such advisor to the passed King however, has been preparing for this moment... and brazenly enthralls / hypnotizes the new Queen when she attempts to relieve him of his duties.

(The above can be altered in a number of ways, including reducing the number of daughters to 1, and a discussion of how the enthralling will work. Any idea can be changed if a part of it catches your interest / if you have a suggestion)

5. Korean Gamer/Streamer x Teammate/Housemate/Manager
In short, the idea revolves around the corruption of a Korean Gamer/Streamer. There are a couple of entries to the story that could be fun, whether it be blackmail by a teammate or housemate, or hypnotism (a plot device i'm also craving, but doesn't need to be included) by a teammate, or perhaps just being exploited by a manager. Could have fun managing their public images vs what happens in private, along with fun settings like conventions or tournaments.
*New Update.* A&A Updated 7/30/18

Zero

Zero

Zero

Zero

Zero

Zero

Seeking once again, but will likely be picky, apologies.

Zero

Updated, and Bumped. Looking for likely only one story.