You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 28, 2020, 10:59:17 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Roleplay Request for a Fan of Solo-System Games (All Welcome)  (Read 99 times)

Offline KeelanTopic starter

Roleplay Request for a Fan of Solo-System Games (All Welcome)
« on: October 25, 2020, 01:44:05 PM »
Hello! I haven't made an interest thread since before they updated the rules, so here we go!

My Goal Here:

My goal is to find more solo roleplaying games, ideally system games where I'm the player, but also system games where it's cooperative or with me as the GM/DM/ST, as well as non-system games.

I typically play females or futanari (version with only the male sex organs), and am most interested in sex scenes involving them paired with females, futanari (again, male sex organs), and trap/sissy/effeminate males most of the time but not exclusively. Additionally, I typically enjoy games/settings that allow for some suspension of disbelief as far as exhibitionism, public sex, light NC, and casual sex go.

At this time, I'm open to discussions of plots, systems, and characters as I have none specifically in mind; just kind of tossing out a line and looking for any kind of bite.

My Ons/Offs are located in my signature as well as right here, updated as of 10/25/2020, and I'm perfectly happy to answer PMs with questions or responses to this thread.

Settings/Genres Of Interest

Cyberpunk
Cyberpunk-Fantasy (ex. Shadowrun)
Dungeonpunk (ex. Eberron)
Fantasy
Modern Fantasy (ex. Mage: the Awakening/the Ascension)
Sci-Fi
Sci-Fi-Fantasy (ex. Star Wars)
Superhero

Systems of Interest (Non-Exclusive List)

D&D (5e Preferred)
Mage the Ascension/the Awakening (open to learning other WoD/CoD systems)
Mutants & Masterminds (3e Preferred)
Pathfinder (1e Preferred, Open to learning 2e)
Shadowrun (5e Preferred, 4e and 3e Viable)
Star Wars (Saga Edition or FFG Viable)

*Also Open to learning new systems, and there may be other systems unlisted that I am familiar with*