You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 06:00:09 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Hyper at Midnight.  (Read 1061 times)

Offline AutumnFuryTopic starter

Hyper at Midnight.
« on: December 16, 2005, 02:31:56 AM »
Anyone have that problem, where they're /very/ awake at inappropriate times? I swear, I oughta be a nocturnal animal instead of a human.

Offline RogueJedi

Re: Hyper at Midnight.
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2005, 02:39:58 AM »
Yep... like now.  It's three thirty in the frickin' morning and i can't go to sleep.  Of course, part of tht might be due to the two XS energy drinks i had tonight, while i was at work.

*shrugs and goes back to pacing around unceasingly*

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2005, 03:00:07 AM »
I haven't drank anything but water and I'm still WIRED. O-o Seriously, just because it's a full moon, my body has gone HAYWIRE.

Offline BigBlackGamer

• 6'5"/240lbs. Black. Likes RPGs.
  • Deverified
  • Enchanted
  • Got my car aligned. It's now Chaotic Evil.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2005, 03:11:37 AM »
Anyone have that problem, where they're /very/ awake at inappropriate times? I swear, I oughta be a nocturnal animal instead of a human.

Same here...though I'm starting to wind down now.

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2005, 02:32:22 PM »
O_o; Yeah, but now here I am again, still hyper. :D Sleepy time soon. xD

Offline Celestial Goblin

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2005, 02:48:03 PM »
Full moon, yeah. Lots of tension on that night.
Midnight, often it's after midnight i get really relaxed and completely immerse myself in imagination.
It's often a bit after midnight, the time when a 'normal' human biological clock calls for going to sleep that's a moment of choice for me. If i forego my urge to sit trough the night, i'll sleep normally and cozily. If i sit trough, i'll be sleeping awake, surfing the net, listening to music, drawing weird pictures, joyfully addled like with a drug. Then i'll feel a definite need to sleep after 3, but it will be an effor to doze off, rather than lie like a torpored corpse. So it's a tradeoff for me, hyperactivity in exchange for worse sleep.

Offline Elvi

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2005, 02:55:19 PM »
I just sleep in doses, deffinately can't sleep until after 3.00 am anyway and if I have something to engross myself in I will just stay awake.

Offline RogueJedi

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2005, 02:59:30 PM »
I guess it is something from my experience working on film sets or in bars.  Once I pass a certain point, no matter what I won't be able to sleep, even if I need to.

Of course, film sets are not exactly restful places in the best of times anyways.  *giggle*

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2005, 02:59:58 PM »
>.> I just don't sleep well in general, not unless I have someone to talk to until I doze off. xD

Online Jefepato

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2005, 08:55:37 PM »
I'm a complete and utter failure at going to sleep.  Tonight I'm only going to bed on time because I have two finals tomorrow -- it always takes me well over an hour to fall asleep.