You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

March 01, 2021, 03:57:35 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sex, Lex and Jazz — Incest (Eh...sort of?)  (Read 291 times)

Offline DallasTopic starter

• World-Building Enthusiast, Dramatic Smut and Plot Weaver, Friend to All; Doors Always Open
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • I roleplay with new members, too! Hit me up!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Sex, Lex and Jazz — Incest (Eh...sort of?)
« on: October 19, 2020, 01:06:01 am »
(Edit: Just a single request, here. I had a bit of a muse bomb go off in my brain, just now. Hehe. Deleted an old request so I could make this one.)

Ever since his return from military service, Lex used to live a distant, quiet life. Alone as a bachelor in a studio home to focus on painting, picking apart his own writing, working out and... occasionally, going out to get laid.

Enter Jasmine — Or simply “Jazz”; Adam’s younger sister and new roommate. Though somewhat irresponsible and manipulative, Jasmine is smart enough to know that she is equipped with everything she needs to wrap nearly any man around her finger. Selfish and arrogant enough to know that her body could get her just about anything.

But she wasn’t always like this. Things had changed drastically for them both since their father died in the middle of Jasmine’s senior year in High School. They both never got to really know their mother, who had died giving birth to Jasmine. Before this? Although Lex was actually adopted, the two were still very close that none of this never used to matter.

Now, Lex deals with constant distractions in what was a calm and simple life as a single man. His usual rituals often disturbed as early as breakfast, watching her stroll out of the guest bedroom wearing almost nothing on her path to the kitchen. Then there are the men in her life, sparking conflicting feelings of annoyance and some limited, but genuine pity. His co-worker best friend he had known since junior high doesn’t help the problem much, either. Trent was often quite obvious about having the hots for Jazz.

And all of this only scratches the surface between ‘Brother and Sister’. Lex fights between protective instinct, disappointment with his sister and perhaps, maybe even more than frustration with the men she dates. And how she treats men as little more than tools, accessories and sometimes just toys to ‘work on’ until she gets bored. But there also might be something else brewing in him from this repeated exposure to his sister in the now.

As for Jasmine... who knows what might be able to fix her damage? Is anyone really ‘good’ enough for his young sister? Or perhaps a better question to ask... does this ice queen even deserve a good man to begin with? From the perspective of Lex, life might have been much easier than before she came back into his life.

Comments

Anyways... I am looking for one to play my Ice Queen bitch sister and any other extras they might want in this story. I intend on playing Lex, Trent (when he shows up), perhaps Jasmine’s boy-toys and other minor characters.

Character names are negotiable, I just like that they can have nicknames and, perhaps later… kinky pet names. Heh...  ^-^

This is a bit different from my usual requests, so that is why this is a standalone. I want this to have a bit of longevity, as I am just as interested in exploring the build-up (the tease) of sexual tension, developing moments of character emotion and personal (dis)connection. The chase is kinda fun when it is done well. It makes the ‘big bang’ moments all the more powerful when we establish some sensual gravity to them. But if you just can’t wait any longer for some steamy sex scenes? Well, don’t worry. That’s why I have the other appetizers— I mean, other guys in the mix. They double as options to tide the partner over as well as create problems for Lex and Jazz. Mostly Lex, at first.  Basically, I have so many other characters that can do Jazz while her and Lex build up to their first big moment.

Of course, I am also open to suggestions and other possibilities but... I have a lot of inspiration for this idea. I might like some of the partner’s suggestions and may lean more toward my own preferences on others. Compromise and mutual chemistry is often a big part of success on Elliquiy, so... don’t be afraid to ask things or share opinions. I tend to perform better when we both come together on things with a shared energy and enthusiasm. XD
« Last Edit: October 19, 2020, 01:31:13 am by Dallas »

Offline DallasTopic starter

• World-Building Enthusiast, Dramatic Smut and Plot Weaver, Friend to All; Doors Always Open
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • I roleplay with new members, too! Hit me up!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Sex, Lex and Jazz — Incest (Eh...sort of?)
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2020, 01:59:10 am »
Bumping this one. As it is still one I am interested in exploring and having fun with.