You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 26, 2021, 04:35:12 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Snow's Fever Dreams - F x Male - (Swashing buckles and vampires.)  (Read 1560 times)

Offline Blanc de NeigeTopic starter

• Red Lips, White Skin, Cold Heart
  • Lady
  • Bacchae
  • Hocus Pocus I need coffee to focus.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Current Cravings and Dom/Sub Status

I’m really not feeling fem dom at the moment. If that is something you’re into, please know I will turn you down if you message me with that kind of request.

What I’m looking for right now is any of the ideas below, or your own suggestions that do not require I play a dominant female aggressor. If none of the ideas I have presented here don’t interest you feel free to message me with your original ideas.

Inspired by 7th Sea and The Musketeers

The following requests would ideally take place in an alternate high fantasy 17th century. Magical systems and geographic elements can be borrowed from the 7th Sea games but I don't require a knowledge of the system to play. The game is meant to inspire the setting; no dice required. Kinks : Negotiable, but no non-con or humiliation. Light bondage, dubious consent, and sexual discovery would be fine.

TL;DR
A Lady and a soldier. Dub-con to non-con'ish courtly intrigue and class struggles.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
I've tried this a few times and it's never really gone anywhere. I'm looking for an 'opposites' attract kind of relationship that starts off as down right adversarial. Like it says on the tin, a high born Lady and a common soldier who's risen through the ranks to find himself by her side.

TL;DR
Inter-dimensional tourist gets more than she bargained for with her Musketeer one night stand. It's as weird as it sounds. This started out a silly 'What If' one shot, but it has the potential to be a much longer, involved game.

Edit

Rather than random touristy visitations, the world is more of a magically oriented realm, and dimensional travel and trade are contingent on 'marriage' exchanges. IE, they don't have enough women, and they have a very specific type of woman that their culture finds attractive, and desirable.
Arranged marriage, breeding, dub-con, non-con and curvaceous ladies.

TL;DR
Vampire Warbride and a Conquered Britain

Age if Discovery, but make it vampires.

General Requests. I'll add to these over time.

Taken

These ideas are in current play with a partner or are retired.

b]TL;DR[/b]
An AU take on my Amazonian conquest idea. A young Amazon attends the French court as a diplomat. Instead of betraying them, this version of Louis isn't an absolute dumb ass. The story takes place over her initial culture shock and arrival at court.

The Amazon Nation, or the Empire of Penthesilea, is a mysterious and secretive country in the eastern reaches of Europe. Little is known but rumor brought to the West by Mongol and Arab traders who have bargained and paid dearly for trade routes through the unwelcoming lands. Bordered by a range of mountains, the fertile land is a network of large cities, paved roads, and white marble aqueducts. At least, this is what the traders claim. Their routes keep them up high in the mountain passes, the way is safe and clear, but they are not permitted to step foot within the valley below. They claim that the land is always green, as if late spring and early summer hung eternally over Penthesilea.

In the 9th century Pope John the VIII attempted to break the silence and solitude of the heathen lands, but would be monks, priests, and warriors were all savagely cut down before they could step a foot beyond the treacherous mountains. Every few hundred years some foolish European country will attempt to enter the land with brute force, but always their soldiers are slaughtered, often with only one survivor left to tell the tale. Half made with stories of beautiful scantily clad women, stronger than three stout men, and weapons of terrible grace and destruction.

Everything changed when Louis the VIII, a young monarch, tried his hand at solving the mystery of Penthesilea. Rather than soldiers, he sent his wife, Queen Anne, and a retinue of his best scholars. It was nominally the Queen's idea, but he trusted and loved his bride above all his advisors. It was this trust in a woman that granted France first contact with the nation of women.

Anne returned with gifts from the Amazon Queen Hermia. Exquisite wine, fine silk-linen cloth without equal in all of the known world, and a chest of gold, stamped with the image of the Amazonian Queen herself. As they entered with peace, unarmed, so the Amazons would extend their friendship to France. There is much at stake. A clear and safe passage to the orient and all of it's trade bounty, including the medical and technological advancements the Amazons seem to posses. The stage is set for disaster, or true peace.

So the story begins with (my character) arriving at the court of France. One of thirteen fellow Amazons. A young scholar, historian, and alchemist who has never met a man before this trip. She is a warrior, as all Amazonian women are trained to fight, but it is not her vocation. She has come to France to learn of their justice and legal system, in particular.

TL;DR

Hard/Soft femdom. Amazon's conquer a traditionally patriarchal country and subdue their men. Light, to darker themes including slavery and non-con if desired. Kinks are less important than setting and character development, but I am open to accommodating your desires as a sub.

The Amazonian Conquest
Seeking : Male Soldier

Setting

They came in peace, at first. Women appeared at the borders of France dressed in strange garments. Some in the habit of men. They petitioned King Louis XIII for a treaty between their two nations. Silk, spices, and the spoils of the Orient flowed through their lands and they hoped to forge a mutually beneficial relationship with their western neighbor. The first of the European nations to receive such an honor.

But the king saw weakness in their kindness. Believing that a nation ruled by women would be easily subdued, he broke those first tentative promises and marched his army towards their lands. His men were met with an army of their own, made of warriors and witches. Their canon and their muskets proved useless against the hoard of fighting women. They looked every bit like the wives and daughters and mistresses they'd left back in France but these women possessed a supernatural strength and deadly skill. A single Amazonian warrior was the equal to five militia men.

And so the French army was defeated. The survivors captured as slaves. It proved to be the last act of the Bourbon King. Not a month later and a column of Amazons marched into France, through Paris, and burned the Louvre to the ground. Louis was executed to a crowd of defeated Parisians and Queen Anne was made consort to Hermia, High Queen of the Amazon Nations.

By some accounts, the coming of the Amazons have improved the lot of France's poorest citizens. Their daughters have access to higher education and all women living within the dominion of The High Queen enjoys all the rights and privileges of Citizenship. Men may become citizens, but they must do so through indentured servitude or exemplary valor.

The story takes place eighteen months after the Amazonian occupation. Now, France has become the tip of Hermia's spear. She has plans to conquer the whole of Europe and Paris is now the capital city of her empire. 

Your Character
A former soldier. You held an elite commission in the the Kings Musketeers before the occupation. You're a man of honor, integrity, and pride. How long have you been running? Or did you take a stand? Are you rotting in the Bastille, or hiding in the forests, plotting rebellion? A large focus of the game is the affect an extreme cultural shift would have on a man of that time and place, and I'm interested in hearing your take on it.

Photographic Inspiration

Love Song for a Vampire
TL;DR
Classic Bram Stoker's Dracula trope with a 17th century twist. Young vampire loses the love of his life to a violent act and leaves behind what was left of his humanity avenging her death. Nearly four hundred years pass and he finds her again...or someone that looks like her. Is he too tainted to love again?

TL;DR

Disney Descendant's canon pairing, JaneXHarry.

Disney Descendant's
Craving Level : Medium
TL:DR Crack-ship coupling in a rare canon. Themes to explore are dubious consent, loss of innocence, dark romance, obsession and forbidden love.

Premise

Uma is out and about in the wild, so no one is safe. The Sea Witch has found a way not only to open the barrier, but to release her crew of ravaging pirates. Tensions between Aurodon and the Lost Revenge run high, with either side taking their knocks when they can. It's the first week of their senior year, and everyone should be more concerned with passing the classes they need to graduate, getting into their preferred college, and going to prom. Instead, they find themselves defending the school from the occasional midnight raid, or kidnapping attempt.

Only, one day, it's not just an attempt. They actually manage to nab someone.

Pairing

Jane is the daughter of The Fairy Godmother. She has high expectations for goodness and public service which she does her best to meet. Harry Hook is the son of a blood thirsty pirate and tends to behave in a way his father would call 'bad form'. They are complete, polar opposites, and when he sees the curvaceous little fae - he falls head over heels in love with her. Much to her dismay.

Setting

Some knowledge of the canon is good, but I am more interested in the dynamic between Harry and Jane. If you'd rather not play in a strict Descendant's - verse than I am open to tweaking the story a bit, but keeping the characters.

Visuals

For your viewing pleasure...

Jane

Harry

« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 05:49:06 pm by Blanc de Neige »

• Lady
  • Bacchae
  • View My Rolls
Re: Snow White’s Originals and Canons (MxF Seeking Male)
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2020, 10:06:14 pm »
-bump-

Expanded on Public Service, and added new Sub reqs.

• Lady
  • Bacchae
  • View My Rolls
Re: Snow's Fever Dreams - F lf Male - (Femdom and Sub Plots)
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2020, 10:53:16 pm »
-Removed taken requests. (Aphelion and Barbaric Arrangement)

Updated Holiday availability and expanded on 7th Sea/Musketeers 'Verse reqs.

• Lady
  • Bacchae
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2021, 08:46:17 pm »
Bump. It's been a minute. Added Love Song for a Vampire, and another scenario in me 17th century craving.

• Lady
  • Bacchae
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2021, 07:55:14 pm »
Back from a mini hiatus and super fun depression spiral. Catching up with stories I owe and friends I've missed.

• Lady
  • Bacchae
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2021, 12:16:55 pm »
Bump, added taken stories.

• Lady
  • Bacchae
  • View My Rolls
Re: Snow's Fever Dreams - F x Male - (Femdom and Sub Plots)
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2021, 12:08:32 pm »
Bump. Re added Hard\Soft femdom.

• Lady
  • Bacchae
  • View My Rolls
Re: Snow's Fever Dreams - F x Male - (Femdom and Sub Plots)
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2021, 05:48:35 pm »
Bump with dom/sun and cravings update.