You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 27, 2020, 01:15:31 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Twisted Arrangement - [NC:H]
Congratulations Phobetor & LoveThyself for completing your RP!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking to play as an entire D&D5e party hunting for their bard parent  (Read 144 times)

Offline Synecdoche17Topic starter

Looking to play four half-sisters, specifically: a half-elf, a half-orc, a tiefling, and an aasimar. Their mother is a famous bard, who went off on an Epic Quest some time ago and hasn't come back, so our heroines have headed out to find her.

The ideal plot is light-hearted. The sisters go looking for people who knew their mother, like her former party members, or her old lovers, or their fathers, or their older half-sisters, etcetera. They meet new people (your characters) and horny shenanigans ensue. Eventually they find their mother, and either liberate her or join her in whatever/whoever she is doing.

When presented with opposition, my characters will try to talk or sneak their way past, with combat as an extreme last resort.

Kinks I am currently very interested in: Bondage, D/s, prostitution, public nudity, orgies, being a harem. All my characters will start out as bisexual submissives.

PM for inquiries, please.

Between personal issues and my job, I am a huge flake. Therefore, to minimize your loss when I flake, the ideal start is free-form, small-scale - the heroines arrive in a town, they are presented with a person/people who need help and/or someone who can help them on their main quest, and we improv as we go.

Creating character sheets is a pain for me so I will fill them in over time, and the less system we use the better.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 08:33:38 PM by Synecdoche17 »

Offline Muse

• Bibliopheliac -- Jewel of her Soul -- Neko's Catnip -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination -- Blessed by Aeval
  • Knight
  • Carnite
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 10
Re: Looking to play as an entire D&D5e party hunting for their bard parent
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2020, 05:25:09 PM »
*Waves to the Bubblegum Babe* 

hi hi.  Are you just looking for a DM for a one on one?  :)

Offline Synecdoche17Topic starter

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2020, 11:31:52 AM »
hi hi.  Are you just looking for a DM for a one on one?  :)

I guess. Should this be in the one-on-one forum then? Title here is "GM/Groups", I read that as "GM or Groups".

Offline Laughing Hyena

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2020, 06:45:37 PM »
Intriguing and a fine opportunity for world building in my campaign even if we are bring light on 5e rules. Technically a one on one campaign but you also seek a GM.  As you are controlling all four heroes and I act as DM, I have no problems with this.