Arcadia - Fae/Changeling Game (LGBTQIAS+ Friendly)

Started by Intimate Ink, October 07, 2020, 04:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Intimate Ink

Just a reminder that play is expected to open this coming Monday!  Applications will continue to be accepted after that time, however. I hope everyone has a restful weekend!

Iink

Amarlo

I hope to have my sheet done by tonight, but I will certainly have it done by Monday. >> Sorry for the delay!

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Xurtan

Quote from: Intimate Ink on October 17, 2020, 11:17:21 AM
Just a reminder that play is expected to open this coming Monday!  Applications will continue to be accepted after that time, however. I hope everyone has a restful weekend!

Iink

What is this 'restful' you speak of?

Looking forward to seeing everyone's sheets!

Drowned Vandal

Quote from: Amarlo on October 17, 2020, 03:36:34 PM
I hope to have my sheet done by tonight, but I will certainly have it done by Monday. >> Sorry for the delay!

How dare you make me wait! *snickers*

DummieBlondie

I have tweaked the character sheet and post it back, looking forward both feedback and the game.

-Blondie

Drowned Vandal

Amarlo

Quote from: Cleric of the Quill on October 17, 2020, 06:04:46 PM
How dare you make me wait! *snickers*
I had a lot of research to do.  ::) So sue me!

I officially have her fully done and sent in though. ^^

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Elizabeth Ecsed

Where is ooc room? I'm interested and starting work on Alara the mysterious lesbian

DummieBlondie

well, I haven't heard from Intimate Ink or others about a week now. lets hope that they are still interested.

Intimate Ink

Quote from: Elizabeth Ecsed on October 25, 2020, 05:38:20 AM
Where is ooc room? I'm interested and starting work on Alara the mysterious lesbian

Our OOC room is generally for approved characters, but if you want to reach out to anyone for inspiration or common backgrounds, the character sheet archive is a good place to start.  Feel free to let me know if I can help you with your application.

Quote from: DummieBlondie on October 25, 2020, 06:01:04 AM
well, I haven't heard from Intimate Ink or others about a week now. lets hope that they are still interested.

As far as I know we are caught up with correspondence; I have sent your feedback on your sheet.  If I missed something my apologies, let me know. 

Xurtan

The game started so the recruitment thread died down as they always do, but definitely still here. Enjoying the game so far and looking forward to it continuing. New blood is always good :)

DummieBlondie

Quote from: Intimate Ink on October 25, 2020, 06:10:16 AM
As far as I know we are caught up with correspondence; I have sent your feedback on your sheet.  If I missed something my apologies, let me know.

well I have sent my updated Character sheet about a week ago but after that I haven't heard anything back.
Anyways, OoC communication is a important part of any game for me so if you kindly update me I would like it.

Intimate Ink

Quote from: DummieBlondie on October 25, 2020, 06:24:01 AM
well I have sent my updated Character sheet about a week ago but after that I haven't heard anything back.
Anyways, OoC communication is a important part of any game for me so if you kindly update me I would like it.

Sorry, on my end looks like I sent updated feedback to your last PM on the 22nd.  I am not sure whether our miscommunication happened before or after this point.  If you let me know what the last things you heard from me are, I can resend any information.  I do agree that OOC communication is an important aspect and as a result try to respond to any PM within a couple of days.

Quote from: Xurtan on October 25, 2020, 06:13:49 AM
The game started so the recruitment thread died down as they always do, but definitely still here. Enjoying the game so far and looking forward to it continuing. New blood is always good :)

Glad to hear you are enjoying the game!!

DummieBlondie

Quote from: Intimate Ink on October 25, 2020, 06:40:15 AM
Sorry, on my end looks like I sent updated feedback to your last PM on the 22nd.  I am not sure whether our miscommunication happened before or after this point.  If you let me know what the last things you heard from me are, I can resend any information.  I do agree that OOC communication is an important aspect and as a result try to respond to any PM within a couple of days.

well, I guess we lost in correspondences because the last PM I received from you was dated 16th. can you please re-send it?

Intimate Ink

Quote from: DummieBlondie on October 25, 2020, 07:16:34 AM
well, I guess we lost in correspondences because the last PM I received from you was dated 16th. can you please re-send it?

I have resent sheet feedback as requested.  Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions or need clarification.

Elizabeth Ecsed

I believe that I got my sheet sent in, please let me know if you didn't get it

TheHangedOne

Character submitted! A warrior with anger issues (classic).
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Intimate Ink

Hello friends,

As we are nearing a time-transition in Arcadia, Aethyrium and I thought it would be a worthy time to remind everyone of the ongoing game.  This would be an excellent time to join our active player base!

We have worked to make Arcadia a game where players have the opportunity to participate in game-wide plots, write stories with each other, and work closely with the GMs to develop their characters.  Some of the goings-on include students finishing up a Labryinth-like contest where the winner gets a magical relic, characters battling with strange beings thought to be barred from entering Arcadia’s grounds, and characters trapped in pocket realms as a side-effect of learning the perils magic.  We encourage players to work with us to world-build, one example of which can be seen in the player-proposed fraternity and sorority now integrated within the game.  We provide clear ways for characters to advance in their abilities so that their power grows alongside their story, and even have a dedicated NPC in place to help them along this path.

In short, we feel that whether you want to be part of an epic tale, or simply want to tell the story of a Changeling navigating the perils of an extraordinary college-life, we have a place for you!

Thank you for your interest, and please do not hesitate to contact Aethyrium or myself with any questions that you may have.  If you want to join in, but are uncertain of where to start, please let us know.  We are happy to work with you in order to find a concept that you are happy with, which can be quickly involved in our many plots and goings-on!

Xurtan

More gay guys couldn't hurt For what it's worth definitely enjoying the game so far. I appreciate having a chance to sort of settle on goals for my character and actually work towards them, and new people are always great.

Drowned Vandal

Some great plots, awesome characters, friendly writers. I have been enjoying it a lot so far.

TheHangedOne

More players means more fun. And quite a lot of fun we're having, too. The game's been running for about three months, and we've already passed 400 posts.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Chaosfox

OMG  I  I ... ok sorry I loved the changeling stuff from white wolf (wish I knew what happend to the book we had) Anyway I am defintley int rested in this.... Though I will probally have to wait till tommarow to start work on a character.... Night before last  scrwed my sleep shcedule as I could not sleep. But I may take a  quick look a round at things and think of cah aacter idea while I doso.
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

Wyatt

Working on a CS since Jess says it is a great game (that I already knew) and that I need to stop being a wussy about being intimidated by magic systems I am not familiar with (everyone already knew that).  Hopefully will have a paradox loving Fae of the Autumnal Court for consideration soon-ish.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.”
Ons, Offs and Stuff   
Story Ideas
Apologies and Absences

Aethyrium

Quote from: Wyatt on February 02, 2021, 01:36:03 PM
...magic systems I am not familiar with.
If it eases your intimidation factor, there really isn't any system. Everything is very much freeformly handled, with gestures to the mechanics ICly because they represent things in the world. In short, don't sweat it, there's way less system here than there was in Horizon Pact.

Hi you!!

Wyatt

Quote from: Aethyrium on February 02, 2021, 01:39:55 PM
If it eases your intimidation factor, there really isn't any system. Everything is very much freeformly handled, with gestures to the mechanics ICly because they represent things in the world. In short, don't sweat it, there's way less system here than there was in Horizon Pact.

Hi you!!

Aethy, Hallo!!!

Yes, it is a lot like taking the trash out on Sunday night, not so hard in reality, but getting up the momentum to get started seems soooo impossible, when really it is totally not. (-:  And given that I play and GM in the old Amber DRPG system all the time, I am indeed just being a recalcitrant baby about learning new things, when I should not be that way at all.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.”
Ons, Offs and Stuff   
Story Ideas
Apologies and Absences