You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

May 13, 2021, 03:01:34 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Silver Haven of Ideas [Light to Extreme]  (Read 708 times)

Offline SilverEyedTopic starter

Silver Haven of Ideas [Light to Extreme]
« on: October 05, 2020, 03:10:49 pm »
𝓢𝓲𝓵𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓗𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓘𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓼

Greetings! Welcome to the thread of all my current cravings and ideas.

I would be more than happy to create the outline for the story together. But, before you read the ideas below, I kindly ask you to visit my Ons and Offs thread; you can also find my list of active stories here. If you’re interested in any of the ideas or have RP-related questions, feel free to send me a PM. Please refrain from replying directly to this topic.

Now, without further ado, my cravings.

𝓐𝓿𝓪𝓲𝓵𝓪𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝓘𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓼

Break My Body, Corrupt My Mind [F for M / Sub for Dom / !!!Extreme Body Modifications] [Plot and Kink Driven]
Available

The idea is open for alterations, but must include: Body Horror, Body Modifications, Extreme Pain, Kidnapping, Lima Syndrome, Mind Alteration, Mutilation, Non-Con. So, if these themes are hard Offs for you, please read other ideas listed below.

And now the skeleton of the story. The setting can be either Futuristic or set in the Modern days, but with more advanced technologies; possible Human/Alien pairing. Essentially, the main idea is to explore the dark and twisted side of the black market, illegal transformations of humans into cyborgs and other body modifications. MC can be an unfortunate, innocent human victim kidnapped and thrown into this mess, or someone from another illegal organisation/an assassin/a trained soldier/etc. captured by YC. There can be many variations.

YC must be an important figure in the inner circles, maybe a doctor in the past, who enjoys torturing and playing with the unfortunate souls captured by his people. The idea of fully transforming MC into a cyborg sparks his interest and, eventually, this interest transforms into a wicked obsession once she becomes useful to him. He may also have a full-blown meltdown by the end of the story, when MC’s will breaks completely and she becomes more like a puppet, too obedient for his liking.

And, as I’ve mentioned before, I’m open and willing to discuss the idea, possible story outlines and other preferences further in PMs.

Possible FC for MC / Inspirational Images:

There Is a Monster Under Your Bed [Other for F / Slow Burn and Vanilla] [Plot Driven]
Available

Another story for those who enjoy the vanilla romance. YC is a young woman in her twenties, seemingly confident, successful and always striving to be the centre of attention. In reality, though, she’s far from the confident mask she slips on in public. She’s an anxious perfectionist, overthinker and the type of person whose mind is always filled with all the possible what-ifs. She’s also afraid of the dark, has been since her childhood, and always keeps her light on at night. And the reason for it seems childish and laughable, at least to her: she thinks there’s a monster waiting for her in the dark, under the bed.

MC is that monster she’s been scared of since childhood, a silent presence in the dark. The shadowy creature always checks up on her, just to make sure the girl is doing well, and makes sure to do so once it’s dark outside. The warm feeling in their chest intensifies each time they see her sleepy, peaceful face, all the traces of stress from the day gone. The feeling intensifies tenfold when she smiles or giggles in her sleep.

We can start the story from the moment when, for example, one day YC wakes up in the middle of the night to find the monster sitting in the dark corner of her room, humming a soft tune in an unknown language. Or, MC might reveal themself willingly, seeing YC in distress or crying. I’d like to explore their differences and psychological aspects of YC, hoping to make the story not only about romance but also self-acceptance. Their relationship will be bumpy at first, especially because of the language barrier, but eventually transform into a romantic one.

___

Drift Away Into the Darkness [F for Other / Scientist for Unknown Entity] [Plot and Kink Driven]
Available

The dark creature - human-like entity - was masked, the beeping collar around their neck and the straightjacket restraining them from lashing out at the guards. There was no detailed information from the previous lab about Subject 207's abilities. And even fewer records about 207: only logs about general antics of the entity they'd observed, and the big red stamp reading DANGEROUS, detailing the death of Dr. Steiner. The deceased professor who had been previously assigned to examine the subject in their cell, which had been a fatal mistake. Hence the 207's transfer into another facility of (insert_name) foundation. MC put down these useless files with a heavy sigh, her attention on the containment chamber instead.

What was happening was wrong. Inhumane. The screeching and growls the unknown human-like entity was letting out filling MC with unease and worry. She tried to stay calm and collected, she really did, but when they began hurting the skin - at least it looked like flesh - around their neck, trying to remove the beeping metal collar, her resolve broke.

"Professor, they're hurt. Please, let me go in there, it's said in the notes that they understand basic..."

"No," the senior interrupted her, still looking at the scene unfolding in front of them behind the safety of the screens. "Subject 207 will eventually learn its place. And, assistant, I ask you to not engage in any interactions with it. Under no circumstances, do not think of it as our equal. Do you understand?"

The young woman gripped the folder in her hands tighter, her lips a thin line as she continued to gaze at the lab's new subject. She gave a short nod, jotting down notes about the way the dark entity seemed to be looking for possible escape routes. Intelligent. "I understand, professor."

There are no limitations for MC and YC, appearance and personality-wise; but I'm leaning more towards playing MC as a shy and timid girl who follows the rules, but starts breaking them for 207. I'd be happy to play around with the setting, or even edit the idea to make it a better fit for the SCP Foundation type of story.

Bought and Paid For [M for M / Sub for Dom / Singer for Gangster / !!!Non-Con; Violence] [Plot and Kink Driven]
Available

MC's blood ran cold once Fabriano mentioned the name everyone knew in this god awful city. It was uttered, whispered on every corner as a devil’s curse. Used to scare those who thought about doing something they were not allowed to.

"But... I performed yesterday. Today our ladies are performing, Candy and Trish might be to his liking. Their voices are..."

His boss cut him off, "Listen here, boy. I'll pay you double, hell, even five times your usual payment or whatever else your pretty little head will want. Just come here, sing for the fucker on the stage, and we'll be done with this shit." Before MC could even ask why he was called, not other male singers or dancers they had, Fabriano added with a heavy sigh, "YC specifically requested you, there's nothing I can do about it. Just..." he could imagine the old man sitting in his office, his face scrunched up in agitation, "come here and you'll be off the stage for a week or so, relax at home and do whatever the hell you want. Today though, you need to be here."

Okay. Okay, I can do this.

"Who the fuck is this? I didn't pay to listen to some ugly fag."

Or not, thought the boy with a wince, regretting his decision to help out Fabriano. That was one of the main reasons he favoured performing on specific nights. Not like the man's harsh words hurt him - he'd heard far worse - but it was still… unpleasant, and ruined the atmosphere of the Amethyst private club. Usually, rudeness wasn't tolerated in Amethyst and the offending guest would be asked to leave, but this time their bouncers were interrupted. YC flicked his hand, his bodyguards roughly dragging the mouthy guest to him.

With a sardonic smile, the man many feared stood up and tilted his head, looking the rude guy up and down before his grin turned even more devilish. MC's hands trembled on the mic, his light blue eyes flicking from the unfolding scene to Fabriano, silently asking him what to do. How to react. The owner of the establishment didn't do anything, couldn't do anything, and just silently watched.

"Now, please do tell me why such a pathetic piece of shit like you thinks he can voice his worthless opinion?" The rude man was pale as a ghost when the gloved hand gripped his neck and roughly turned his face to the stage. The dark gaze of the gangster also fixed on the blonde. The young man was frozen in place. "See? You've managed to scare the pretty bird I wanted to hear today. The question is, how are you going to apologise for your fuck up?"

The gangster laughed out loud when the man in his grip opened his mouth to apologise to the feminine singer, only to be cut off by a hand on his throat. YC tsked, turning his attention to one of his men standing by his side, and spoke in fluent Russian, "Саша, будь так любезен, объясни мне почему эти имбецилы всегда такие недогадливые? Деньги есть - значит ума не надо, так что ли?" His speech then switched to English, the previously joking tone sounding cold and deadly. The grip on the throat tightened.

"Wrong, oh so wrong. I wanted to relax, enjoy the evening, and your pathetic yapping interrupted it." The man was writhing, his breathing wheezy as his air was slowly cut off. "I ask you again: how are you going to apologise for your fuck up?"

I hope this snippet describes the character and the type of story I'm looking for. Character-wise, there are some limits. I won't change MC's appearance and age (early 20s), but would be happy to shape his personality to be a perfect fit for the type of story we choose to play. YC is in his 40s or 50s, a gang leader who came from a foreign country years ago (Russia, Italy, etc), and the type who won't take no for an answer.

When it comes to the story, it can be both Plot Driven and Kink Driven, or just pure smut with some plot sprinkled in. All the kinks and preferences are, of course, negotiable. The setting can be either in the modern days or, for example, in the 40-60s.

Possible FC for MC - Above / Inspirational Images:

NEW Beloved Sister [F for Any / Sister for Older Sibling / Incest, Possible CG/L Dynamic] [Plot and Kink Driven]
Available

I'm screwed. MC tossed aside yet another letter notifying her about all the debts and unpaid bills waiting for her. Her eyes were puffy from crying out of sheer frustration with the whole situation. But, most of all, she was frustrated with herself.

She'd been so happy when, after years of dreaming about moving to another city, to live on her own, her parents had agreed to it. They'd thought it'd be a good opportunity for her to become more responsible; and, most and foremost, stop relying on her older sibling so much, expecting them to take care of her every need and solve all the problems for her. MC's parents hadn't said the latter out loud but… She wasn't stupid. It was clear as day that they wanted their beloved first child, who was in their 30s, to finally settle in life: find a partner, get married and start a family. The usual scenario some parents tried to force their offspring to follow. And nowhere in that scenario was a place for the beloved little sister.

MC's thumb hovered over the call button, unsure if it was the right thing to do. Should I..? Biting her lower lip, a nervous habit of hers, she made the decision. In spite of how wrong it may seem to others, she trusted them to take care of her.

Seconds later, YC picked up the phone. The girl smiled to herself, happy to know that, even after months of chatting only via messages, they were so quick to answer their sister's call. It made her feel giddy. Less anxious about asking them for money, to fly her back to (hometown name)... They'd take care of her, like before.

This concept is a simple one: the forbidden relationship between siblings. MC is in her 20s while her older sibling - in their 30s. They have a strong bond that hasn't changed over the years, even when they got older. At the start of the story and in the possible flashbacks their dynamic is platonic; but I'd be happy to play around with the idea of them being attracted to each-other but suppressing it.

The FCs I had in mind for MC could be seen below and it may be changed. Personality-wise, I'd be more than happy to make her a perfect fit for YC; or someone who's their complete opposite. There are no limitations for YC, appearance and personality-wise; I'd be happy to play my girl against a character of any gender, as long as they fit the concept I've described.

Also, I'm open and willing to hear all about your preferences, and depending on them we can create a list of kinks to explore in the story.

NEW In the Spotlight [F for F / PA for Model / Possessive Behaviour] [Plot and Kink Driven]
Available

ModelSpotlight @modelspotlightnews
Breaking News: @ycname spotted with the stylist @alanmackie! YC rumored to be shooting for the March issue of Vogue US

YC’s #1 Fanpage @ycnames_fans
replying to @modelspotlightnews
Cover shoot, anyone? 👀

✿ Miro ✿ @mirmirfox
replying to @modelspotlightnews
so excited!! they're the best duo

wootells @wootells201
replying to @mirmirfox and @modelspotlightnews
lol I don't think so
[Link]

MC groaned, copying the said link and quickly shooting a message to the PR team. Just when I thought everything would go smoothly. The link led to yet another media outlet, spewing rumours left and right; in this case, it was a video from a few years ago, with YC seemingly yelling at Alan Mackie behind the scenes of the shoot. Which was... a half-truth. She'd had an argument with him - about the styling of her suit - but hadn't actually yelled at him. But the video blew up on social media, portraying the situation in another light. "The new victim of YC's infamous bad temper? Reportedly, the daughter of…"

As she fired off another message, a tall shape moved in the corner of her eye. She looked up to find the lightning guy who'd been nervously glancing her way, ever since YC and MC arrived on the set. The man looked nervous, anxiously looking at the model who was currently preoccupied with giving the makeup artist a heart-attack - "Are you serious? This looks awful". He looked almost every inch of a shy fan ready to angle for an autograph.

With a sigh, MC looked up and addressed him. "I can try to get one for you but she isn't in the right mood today."

The guy's eyes widened, looking at her in surprise. "...What?"

The young woman nodded towards her boss, who was sprawled in a chair and looking like she wanted nothing more than to be finished with the last part of their shooting. "YC's autograph. I can try to get one for you but I don't think she'll be gracious today."

If it was even possible, the confusion on his face intensified. MC frowned, trying to understand what was the reason behind his apparent fanboying behaviour, then. A photo for his Instagram story? If so, the guy was even more out of luck. Just when she was about to let this guy down in the kindest way possible, he was the one who spoke up and surprised her instead. "Well, I was hoping," another nervous glance followed by a shy smile, "that I could get your number..." MC felt her face heat up. Eyes flickered over her reddening features, and then he added, "For a date."

Is he… seriously asking me out? The last time she'd been on a date was long before she'd started working for YC's parents and, eventually, YC. Probably the last year of high school. She wasn't used to this kind of attention and it overwhelmed her. What should she say? He seemed like a good guy, had worked with them many times before, maybe she could…

Just when MC opened her mouth to reply, a scoff interrupted her. "Who is this guy?"

A simple idea with a twist! I'd love to make this story as realistic as possible, which means - you guessed it - having the press and social media as a part of the concept. The final 'goal' is for our characters to become a pair. But, as you might suspect, the model having an affair with her PA isn't something the media would miss out on, as well as fans. Especially combined with the apparent possessiveness coming from the famous model. And now, onto the characters:

YC is a talented model getting a great deal of public attention; she may be a daughter of a famous pair in the industry, which skyrocketed her career from the start. She has a bad temper and is known for being rash with her words, to the constant stress of her PR managers. But, in spite of it all, she is loved and adored by many people. Other than that, there are no limitations for YC, appearance and personality-wise.

For MC, I imagined someone more introverted, patient and responsible, who's been working as YC's PA at least for a few years. Around the same age as YC (20-28); she's the only assistant who's lasted with the bratty model for so long, and managed to not only put up with her antics, but also reign in her temper when needed.

NEW Room 14 [M for M / Sub for Dom / !!!Non-Con; Extreme Kinks] [Kink Driven]
Available

There was a rumour, about a motel just outside the city: if you stay in room 14 for the night, you'll be forced to do anything and everything, be completely at mercy of a stranger until the morning comes. When MC had heard about it at first, from his roommate, he'd laughed in their face and called them a naive fool for believing this. There was no way it was true; how the hell would it be allowed if the rumours were circulating about that place? It must have been a lie, made up by someone with a twisted sense of humour to see how many foolish souls they could deceive. And yet… what if it wasn't a lie?

His fingers were drumming on the steering wheel as he eyed the motel. It looked… average. Plain. The type of establishment most stayed in only for a night or two. Not that the motel looked bad or unkempt; quite the opposite of it, really, which was yet another reason for MC to feel uneasy. It was the dumbest idea he'd ever had, which was saying something. Curiosity killed the cat and, he hoped, his curiosity wouldn't lead him down the same route. Still... He pursed his lips in thought, looking around the empty parking lot, and then back at the small, brightly-lit motel sign, before making his decision. How bad could it be, really?

"Hello, how can I help you?"

MC wondered how weird it'd look if he just did a 180 and walked straight out of the door. Back to the safety of his car and probably never think about this stupid idea. There was no rational explanation for his unease. The motel manager didn't even look intimidating but there was something off about him. Or, maybe, it was his paranoia speaking and he was imagining things. It wouldn't be the first time his mind had played tricks on him.

"Um, hey," he replied after a long pause, wincing at his own awkwardness. Damn, was he always this socially inept? The man behind the counter seemed unfazed by his customer's apparent anxiousness. "I would like a room," after another pause, he added a tentative 'please' at the end.

"Of course. How long are you staying?" The manager turned to the row of keys hanging on the wall right behind him. MC's gaze followed his movements, eyes widening as he saw that the motel was, indeed, empty: every single key seemed to be in its place. Immediately, his eyes were drawn to the elegantly carved number 14.

"For three nights and um…" If the rumours were over-exaggerated lies, he'd just look like an overly picky customer; but if they were true… The young man bit his lower lip, gaze locked on the manager's back. Now or never, he thought before saying out loud the question that haunted him for the last few days. "Can I have room 14?"

The man's hand froze, right above the number 1, and then his gaze flickered back to MC. His expression seemed calm, collected, but his eyes told another story. If MC wasn't looking, he wouldn't have noticed the way those dark eyes took him in. But he did, and it caused him to shift from one foot to another, hands nervously clenching and unclenching at his sides. The weight of the older man's gaze on him made him feel odd. Almost as if he was appraised. And then, YC's attention switched back to the row of keys on the wall and he took off the other key from its place. Number 14.

"As it is currently unoccupied," the motel manager replied smoothly, placing the key on the counter, "I don't see why not."

Before I continue on about the characters/setting/etc, I'll list some of the kinks I'd prefer to see in this story. They're negotiable, but will give the general idea of what I’m looking for, kink-wise; and, of course, I'd be more than happy to add more kinks, depending on my writing partner's preferences.

And now, the actual list: Bathroom Control, Bloodplay, Breath Control, Chastity, Discipline, Enemas/Piss Enemas, Extreme Humiliation, Objectification, Sensory Deprivation, Speech Restrictions, Watersports.

With that out of the way, back to the story. As MC is a brat in need of a guiding hand, someone who'll be able to reign in his antics and discipline him, I'm looking for a character that checks all the boxes. An older than MC man, in his late 30s or early 40s; preferably with a lean physique. Other than that, there are no limitations for YC, appearance and personality-wise.

As for MC, he's in his early-mid 20s; has a bad temper, not good at making rational decisions for himself and more prone to follow his emotions. He's more bark than bite, and may get very anxious in situations that are out of his control; has an apparent danger kink. I'm okay with him being either more on a lean side, like YC, or a twink, depending on the partner's preferences.

Possible FC for MC / Inspirational Images - Above:

___

Unfinished ideas; will be updated in the future.
  • Her Silent Bodyguard [M for F / Sub for Domme] [Plot and Kink Driven]
  • How to Not Court Your Human Mate [M for M / Sub for Dom / Human for Shapeshifter] [Kink Driven]
  • Soulmates [F for F; F for M / Vanilla] [Plot Driven]
  • ___ [M for M / Human for Demon or Demon for Human] [Kink Driven]
  • ___ [M for M / Human for Alien / Police Procedural and Futuristic Setting] [Plot and Kink Driven]
  • The Artist's Muse [F for F; F for M] [Plot and Kink Driven]
  • Unnamed [F for F / Switch / ???]
  • Unnamed [F for F; Demon for Vampire; ???]
  • Slow Corruption [M for M or Other; Priest for Demon; ???]

𝓘𝓷 𝓓𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓾𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷 / 𝓞𝓷 𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓭 / 𝓣𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓷 𝓘𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓼

Disciplining the Mutt [M for F / Sub for Domme] [Kink Driven]
Taken

Hybrids were an expensive investment, so called perfect companions for humans; not only were they obedient and pliant, taught from the first day of their creation that they were the lowest cast in society, their rights almost nonexistent, but their mating cycles also made them the perfect sex toys to play with.

But not all hybrids were like that. Some were considered mutts, held in cages and sold for much lower prices because of their imperfections. They showed their teeth, chose to bark and bite but not to submit.

MC is one of those grownup dog-hybrids, a half-Doberman breed, stuck in a cage for years because of his disobedience and being too talkative for his own good. He had 2 owners before, and both returned him to the facility with barely hidden hatred, venom in their voice, bite marks all over them. And, both times, the hybrid only smiled sweetly when questioned about it, faking innocence.

YC is a rich, strict woman in her late 30s or early 40s interested in buying herself a hybrid, but not the stereotypical, fluffy and obedient one that ads popularised. No, she wants someone she can discipline, with rough edges and more bark than bite. Someone with a strong will to break.

"Do you really think a bitch like you can handle me?" He sneered at her through the bars, his tattooed hands gripping the metal and dark eyes never leaving her figure. Ready to attack at any moment. But the woman in front of him looked completely unaffected, the corner of her mouth lifting up in amusement. His ears twitched in annoyance.

"You’re a fiery one, aren’t you?"

That caused the hybrid to bark out a laugh, the smile plastered on his face turned sharp, showing all teeth. "Yeah, so keep those ice claws to yourself or I will melt you."

What am I expecting from this story? As I’ve mentioned in the title of this idea: disciplining the mutt. I’m open and willing to hear all about your preferences, and depending on them we can create a list of kinks to explore in the story. Extremes are welcome!

Scent and Sensibility [M for M / Sub for Dom / Human for Werewolf] [Plot and Kink Driven]
Taken

MC worked in a bookstore and, one day, some random guy decided that staring him down for hours was the most appropriate thing to do. Okay, this is getting borderline creepy and stalkerish. He didn’t even know the creep. Maybe the man would eventually get bored and stop the staring contest.

He didn’t. Once the shift was over and MC exited the store, he felt a presence behind him. Getting cornered in the alleyway behind the store wasn’t in his to-do list for the day, but here he was. The stranger was instantly invading his personal space, his nostrils flaring as he scented the air. Oh, he’s a werewolf. So he wouldn’t be able to fight off the guy if the things went south, good to know.

"Why do you smell like me?" That caused his panicked line of thought to stutter. He opened his mouth, closed it, and looked at the frowning stranger in disbelief. Okay, this was somehow getting even more creepy. The weird guy was still scenting the air like a madman.

"What?"

The man growled and took a step back, still staring at him in the weirdest way but at least now he had his personal space back. And maybe he could manage to think more clearly. Just maybe. The werewolf’s gaze slid down and his face changed from the intense interest to confusion. "You’re wearing my jacket. Where the fuck did you get it?"

MC looked down at himself. He was wearing the biker jacket he had borrowed from his new neighbour since it was unlikely she would ever wear such a big jacket without drowning in it. And, well, it was also one of her ex’s... His eyes widened and now he was the one staring at the man in front of him, not the other way.

Okay, how am I supposed to explain this to him?

It’s just the bare bones, and the story can be both Plot Driven and Kink Driven, or just pure smut with some plot sprinkled in. But including the Scent Kink, Knotted Cocks, Cum Inflation and Marking in this story is a must; other preferences are, of course, negotiable.

I’ll also add possible reference images for MC, but his appearance/personality/etc. can be changed depending on what type of story we choose to play. There are no limitations for YC, appearance and personality-wise. But, if you choose to make YC a dominant-looking man in his early thirties, with a biker aesthetic, I will be ecstatic.

Irresistible Heat [F for M / Sub for Dom / Hybrid for Human or Hybrid / !!!Dub-Con; Mating Cycles] [Kink Driven]
Taken

The bunny was sitting in the closet, her dress bunched up as she sniffled, her eyes puffy from crying out of sheer frustration with herself. Bonnie didn't know why she felt an all-consuming fever in her body, pooling between her legs, the fabric of her panties completely soaked through and a wet patch already visible on the fabric of her dress. She was scared. Scared of this unknown feeling, and even more scared of what her owner would say. Would he punish her for not doing her job well, for ruining her dress? A loud whimper escaped her as another surge of tremors went through her petite form, her eyes shut as the bunny hugged herself. Keep breathing. Breath in. Breath out. In and...

"Bonnie, is that you? Are you alright?"

She blinked up in surprise, staring at the closed door in disbelief. Why is YC home early today? Bonnie wanted to reply, wanted to reassure him that everything was fine... instead, her traitorous mouth let out a distressed whine.

MC can be renamed and her appearance may be changed, but the picture above was the one that inspired me the most. Personality-wise, I'd be more than happy to make her a perfect fit for YC, someone he'd find alluring even outside the heat. YC can be either a human (her owner, owner's son, brother, etc.) or another hybrid servant (species of your choice). Other than that, no limitations appearance and personality-wise.

Also, I'm open and willing to hear all about your preferences, and depending on them we can create a list of kinks to explore in the story. Extremes are welcome!

Taming the Northern King [M for M / Arranged Marriage] [Plot and Kink Driven]
Taken

The marriage was arranged between two kingdoms, to ensure their alliance in the upcoming war. The rumours in the Southern kingdom became a wildfire as soon as the news were out, scandalised and outraged. What was their king thinking? There was no way a southern royalty would marry a man, it was against all their traditions. But there was one, the most frequently asked question: how could their beloved prince be married off to the infamous Cruel King of the North?

It would be interesting to create a story about these kingdoms together, exploring their differences and what was the main reason behind the southern kingdom’s decision to marry off their prince. Perhaps, there could be other ulterior motives behind it all, and not just the need to strengthen the defenseless South with strong northern warriors. And, of course, exploring those differences in MC and YC’s relationship. Maybe northern people could be more conservative and ‘cold’, and some southern customs, attires MC wore at first would spark northern king’s interest in his future husband. Especially since the man was far more accustomed to the horrors of war than to find his fiancé only in a silk robe, prince’s hair pulled up in a bun and baring his slender neck.

The Lonely Man's Heart [M for M / Slow Burn and Vanilla] [Plot Driven]
Taken

A soft romance story about falling in love and finding solace in each other’s arms. This idea may be a simple one, but I’m a sucker for a good slow burn. MC is a young, struggling artist just trying to make ends meet and enjoy every little moment in his life along the way. A bubbly, at times extremely anxious, ray of sunshine. Even when it seems almost impossible, he always tries his best to stay positive. So, when he gets kicked out and moves to another side of town, he thinks of it as a new stage in his life.

YC is a man in his 40s or 50s whose personal life is almost non-existent. But he’ll, without a doubt, deny the fact that he’s lonely. The only constant variables in his life are the stressful job he has a love-hate relationship with, and a little demon of a cat waiting for him at home. I would be happy to discuss more aspects of YC, especially his occupation, and complete their relationship puzzle together. Ideally, it would be fun to explore the pairing of ‘grumpy old man and his childish neighbour’, and how these two would eventually get along.

There was a young man standing on his doorstep, with a frown on his face and a very satisfied looking cat in his outstretched hands. There were also scratches all over said hands. And lots of paint stains all over his clothes. Huh, interesting.

"Your cat ate my dinner."

YC blinked in surprise. "Pardon?"

The kid just chuckled and put the feline mischief maker onto the ground, letting the pet go back into his master’s home. Hands on his hips, the guy smiled and replied, not even hiding the fact that he was amused by the confusion written all over the older man’s face. "This little thief somehow managed to sneak into my apartment through the balcony and ate my dinner. So, now you owe me dinner, neighbour."

Well, that was an unexpected turn of events.

Wrong Demon [M for F or Futa / Sub for Domme / Human for Demon] [Kink Driven]
Taken

"It'll be fine," he said. "This is a foolproof spell, dude." Yeah, no shit. He should give Lucas (MC's Friend) some credit; the spell had worked, just not in a way they'd expected it to. It should've summoned a small, low-level demon pup; those adorable, fluffy creatures that were more bark than bite. His very first demon, and the one he could actually bound. It sounded simple enough, right? No, apparently. If not the dangerous creature crawling out of the circle he'd drawn, MC would've called his friend and yelled at him to bring his ass back into their shared apartment, to help exorcise the demon he'd summoned.

His panicked line of thought stopped when he noticed the dark creature stand up to their full height, looming over him. The demon in front of him wasn't small by any means; their body was pitch-black and looked menacing even through the dark-purple mist that clouded the room. The human swallowed, hard, his gaze venturing up, to the demon's face. Or, in this case, a canine-like skull. The sight of their deadly, skull-like maw filled with rows of sharp teeth was enough for MC's brain to kick back online. Quickly, he grabbed the previously fallen down on the floor book, scrambling up to his feet to put as much distance between them as he could. Which, due to the small size of the room, was only a few meters.

Lucas, I swear, if I die I'll haunt you as a ghost, MC thought almost hysterically, speed-reading everything that could possibly help him. Shit shit shit, what demon is this?

His inner monologue, filled with panic, was answered with a melodic laugh, soon after followed by a feminine voice. The sound of it was foreign to his ears. "Oh my, you're an amusing human, aren't you?" MC's head snapped up from the book, his eyes going comically wide behind the glasses.

"I highly doubt a demoness like me is in that book of yours, little one."

I hope this snippet sets the mood of the story! MC and YC's appearances may be changed, but the pictures above were the ones that inspired me the most.

Character/personality-wise, I'm leaning more towards playing a male character in his early-mid 20s; a student/drop-out who's interested in everything supernatural. One might even say he has a kink for endangering himself, always trying to find something new and unusual. As for YC, I'm okay with any personality traits; as long as the character will be a dominant one in the story. When it comes to the setting, it can be set either in our world or in an alternative universe, where supernaturals are known.

Since the idea is more kink than plot-driven, I'd be happy to hear all about your preferences, and depending on them create a list of kinks to explore in the story. Extremes are welcome!

Possible FC for MC / Inspirational Images - Above:

___
« Last Edit: February 05, 2021, 01:58:11 am by SilverEyed »

Re: Silver Haven of Ideas [Light to Extreme]
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2020, 01:33:04 pm »
Monthly bump!
Updated the thread + added 3 new ideas: Bought and Paid For, Drift Away Into the Darkness, Irresistible Heat.

Update: Tentatively available for new RPs.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 02:05:06 am by SilverEyed »

Re: Silver Haven of Ideas [Light to Extreme]
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2021, 11:36:11 am »
Bump!
  • Updated the thread + added Possible FC for MC / Inspirational Images part.
  • Deleted 2 ideas: Forbidden, Too Close to the Bottom.
  • Added 4 new ideas: Wrong Demon, Beloved Sister, In the Spotlight, Room 14.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 05:32:47 am by SilverEyed »