You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

March 01, 2021, 05:04:20 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Enemies With Benefits (F seeking M (character) maybe F)  (Read 177 times)

Offline DemikTopic starter

Enemies With Benefits (F seeking M (character) maybe F)
« on: October 05, 2020, 12:16:13 am »
Hello all. I'll get right to it. I have a story idea that involves a superhero and their main villain. I dont have all of it worked out because I like to discuss that with my writing partner. The basis of it though is what happens after a couple finds out their partner is their archnemesis. I figure they split but couldn't cut each other out of their lives completely. Which is where the benefits come in. Maybe they have a bad day with another villian/hero and don't have anywhere else to turn. Drama, sex, all kinds of fun stuff.

Things like that. Let me know your ideas. I don't mind playing either the villain or hero if you have a preference. I'm pretty much equally good at both. We can make it as vanilla or wild as you like. I enjoy the full spectrum. I'm mainly looking for a male character, don't care what you are in real life, but if you give me good ideas and stuff I'll totally go for a female. My likes and dislikes page could use updating but its mostly accurate. I expect a decent post size. At the very least a good, chunky paragraph. The more you give me, the more I give you.

I think that about covers it. PM me if you're interested.