You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

March 07, 2021, 06:15:08 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Adulting
How did you do today?

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: M LF sub F and/or M for pokemon/pokegirl post apocalyptic RP  (Read 92 times)

Offline OrochimaruTopic starter

M LF sub F and/or M for pokemon/pokegirl post apocalyptic RP
« on: October 01, 2020, 06:21:31 pm »
So, as the title say, looking for a pokemon themed dark RP. I am fine with male or female partners and if it works, same for characters. This story can be roughly half smut, half story. Though. the more smut is fine with me, but there will be a story. There can be a number of kinks too, I never mind that at all.

As for plot and story. It's simple. 10-15 years ago, the pokeworld was changed when team flare fired the ultimate weapon in Kalos. They thought it would bring change by destruction and it did, but not in thier favor. People and pokemon died and the worlds nature nearly incinerated. Those who survived, managed to build sanctuary cities and the wilderness outside lay barren for a time, but not before those surviving people and pokemnon learned of a horrific discovery. Wild pokemon, where tainted with an aura; that turned them into mindless killing machines. They were called the wild ones and the wilderness outside the domed safe zones became the wild area. What's more, years later, some trainers brave enough to venture into the wild areas, reported untainted wild pokemon or people who looked like pokemon. There also was tales of a trainer who lived solely in the wild areas; one who seemed to survive anything, but noone knows why he lived so dangerously.

From there, it is a story of my character meeting yours, only to wind up being a hero he never wanted to be, but to grasp a possible future in remembrance; he would give his life for in this pokemon world.

For this, you can play a trainer/pokemon or humanized pokemon and multiples of them if you want. PM me if you are interested.