You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 24, 2020, 03:25:20 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A soul transmigration Snow White story (F for Dom M char, any gender partner)  (Read 92 times)

Online LamentingQuillTopic starter

The last thing Liliana remembered was laying in her hospital bed, about to lose her five year battle with cancer… the next thing she knows… she’s waking up in a medieval castle infirmary, surrounded by curious and concerned faces…

Apparently she had fallen from the ceiling in the middle of the throne room in a flash of golden light… when she sees her reflection, gone is sickly pallor of her skin… replaced with fair creamy flesh the hue of fresh milk… adorning her head long full bodied jet black tresses…

Panicking when being asked her name, she gives the mystified royals “Snow White”

She instantly becomes a ward of the royal family... what's a confused AF girl to do...

This is intended to be a remixed somewhat messed up retelling of Snow White mixed with the theme of soul transmigration.

The king never had any children, only his stepson from his wife’s first marriage… and at first, Lily will think he’s the perfect prince charming… and discover over time, he’s quite far from it…

However… he does fancy her… quite a bit... and he doesn't like it when members from court look her way, not one bit...

What will Lily do?! *gasp*

Offline GiovanniCarter

• King of The Dragon Paradise of Wickerola
  • Lord
  • Seduced
  • "Ni Futao Zkepo Zoa." - Wickerolan Proverb of War
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
I am interested in this idea. Even have a crazed muse whom I think might be perfect for this. Though I am new to the site, and not too clear on the rules of engagement. Would you need a character sheet first?