Male Seeking Females for Older Women vs Younger Guys Role Play

Started by phtlc, September 23, 2020, 02:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phtlc

Hi and thank you for checking out my thread.

I am interested in any and all scenarios involving older females with younger males. I enjoy playing all sorts of dynamics including (but not requiring) any of the following;
•   Romance
•   Meaningless sex
•   Cheating
•   Dom vs Sub (I can be either)
•   Consensual or non-consensual (in the case of non con I can be the aggressor or the victim)
•   Any other kinks you may have

You don’t have to like all of these, but if any of them appeal to you please let me know.

I’m open for both short term and long term

My characters experience level can range from shy virgin to bad boy who is highly experience for his age, depending on what appeals to you. YC can be anything from an extremely confident woman to a very shy spinster type who only sees sex as something for marriage

Pairings can include (but are not limited to);

•   Teacher vs student (or former student)
•   Neighbor lady with boy next door
•   Homeowner with installation labourer
•   Two people meeting on a chat site or dating site

Some general plots that I’ll elaborate on if you show interest

1: I was your student once but now I’m in university. We meet at a resort and your friends see I have a crush on you and encourage you to seize the moment. The problem is you could never stand me as a student because I was a trouble causer

2: You are my neighbor. We meet on a dating site using psuedonyms. I exaggerate my age by a few years, and you shave a few years off your age. When we meet and recognize eachother, we are both mortified, but are also intrigued

3: Blackmail or coercion. I can be the blackmailer or the blackmailee, depending on what does it for you

4: Married woman or divorcee having a secret affair with a younger guy in the neighborhood

5: YC has been the religious conservative type her whole life. MC starts flirting with her. At first she is repulsed because she has only slept with one man her whole life (her ex husband) and believes that sex is for marriage. Also MC disgusts her because he reminds her of the jocks she knew when she was in high school. That and the age gap all make her reject him….at first. He manages to seduce her slowly

6: Same as 5 only instead of seduction he forces himself upon her and later starts to manipulate her. To her shame she finds herself enjoying the physical acts

7: Anything where MC is a virgin seduced, coerced, dominated or even forced by your character

If you are interested please PM me as I don’t check this thread as frequently.