You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 25, 2020, 02:20:14 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Server Status and Thanks

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: F Looking for M (Long Term) for Romantic/Sweet Style Stories  (Read 214 times)

Offline PureRoyalNativeTopic starter

F Looking for M (Long Term) for Romantic/Sweet Style Stories
« on: September 18, 2020, 12:56:13 AM »
I am a 30+ Female who is looking to find a long term partner who is interested in doing stories (more than one) that can be kinky and fun but also involve a lot of build up. I like things to remain equal in the relationships between the characters I write with. No subs or doms, just love. Lately I have been in the mood to want to do a space themed, future themed, or voyeur themed story. Mostly I like to do human on human type stories. I have asked many to start a 'Detroit: Become Human' kind of RP where one of us would play as the Android while the other played as the human but I have had no luck. Some times I even get in the mood to do some horror and taboo based stories as well. Please look at my On/Offs to see if you think we might be compatible. Another big thing about my writing is I LIKE IT TO BE ACTIVE (meaning writing for hours at a time) and pretty regular (as in daily) bases, as well as first person. I am not a fan of writing a detail post for someone and then three days later getting a post back, especially if it is a small one. Each post does not need to be a novel, but at least a bit of detailed is preferred and appreciated. I have been starting A LOT of RPs that tend to go no where because 'life happens.' I know everyone tends to have their own lives and this is meant to just be for fun, but I still don't find it as such if my partner just leaves me hanging for days on end. If this sounds like you then I hope to hear from you soon. Otherwise I am not interested in doing one offs or short plays. Please drop me a PM if this sounds like something you are interested in and would like to talk to me further about details.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 12:01:12 AM by PureRoyalNative »