Jotting down ideas.(tf, crossdressing, sissy, magic, science. Lots of stuff!)

Started by Jennifer swallows, September 17, 2020, 12:16:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer swallows

I wanted to create a place for some of the ideas I have. Sometimes I forget to add them and sometimes I forget them entirely until I go looking back through my notes. So... I might as well create something to place them and possibly drum up some interest.

Queen bee

A roleplay where A collage is taken over by a bewitching, jealous girl who uses her powers to turn her boyfriends into wanton sluts. I would play a new student in the school, unaware of what's taken place over the last few months. Once I arrive, I would notice that there seems to be several more female students to male, and most of them are very attractive, sexually active flirtious vixens. Most of them acting like slutty airheaded bimbos and almost unable to control themselves around men, or themselves.

Being a young man, I am of course intrigued by and consider my self extremely lucky to be in a school like this. But unfortunately, the girl who catches my eye most is the girl who has caused all of this in the first place. She has slowly worked her way through all of the boys who have caught her eye, some of them dating her willingly and others trying to avoid her entirely. But once she sets her eyes on something, they will either fall short of her expectations, or find themselves turned for insulting her by refusing her advances.

It's a few weeks into my new relationship when I am confronted by one of the sluts on the campus grounds. One that seemingly has some wits about her, but still just as slulty as the rest. This girl is actually the last boyfriend she had got her hooks into, and it's revealed to me what is going on and warns that I should try and leave this place as soon as possible. Turns out that her spell slowly errodes at the personality of the turned men, but all of their memories remain. Every man turned woman is aware of what has happened, and to make matters worse... They are loyal to the woman who made them into whores, even if they dsipise what she's turned them into. They can not refuse an order or tell her lies...

Saddly for me, I have been unfaithful to her and 2-3 of the turned sluts have found their way into my bed. I fear it's only a matter of time before their queen bee runs into one of the sluts she's turned into a loyal pet of her's and they begin discussing her new boyfriend...  I have to discover a way out of here, but also a way to keep the sluts I slept with quiet so My new girlfriend will not hunt me down and make me pay for cheating on her.

--------------------------------------------------------

Jennifer swallows

Working for the (wo)man

In the near future people's livelyhood is almost predetermined before you are even born. Captilisim reigns supreme and people no longer have a choice in where they work or what they do for a living. Family's are born into a company's self interest and work towards being a productive member for that company and can only hope to make some sort of difference in the company's bottom line. If the company fails, the family's fail as well. Some are mere grunts, while others try to work their way up the tottem pole and carve out a better life for themselves.

I would play a character who recently graduated from bussniess school, just barely getting a passing grade but at least earning my self a spot in the corporate offices for my company's namesake. I have barely worked their even 2 weeks before a hostile takeover not only robs me of my last name, but also my position within the company. WE specialized in marktening for women's products, make-up, and clothing, and now our new boss believes in filling all higher ranked positions in the office with women to help better represent their products.

I believe that I am for sure about to be fired when I'm called into the office. Not only have I lost my position in the company, but with the restructuring of everything around me, I feel like my day's are numbered in the office halls. Sadly, this is true... The woman in charge does believe I have no place calling any shots or making any descirions that effect the company. But, with my slight build and femmine features.. She has a great idea for a new marketing strategy and a new position for me in the company. As a Model for their new line of clothes and make-up... Products so alluring, they make a woman out of a man.

Jennifer swallows

Sugar daddy

I have been playing and teasing a man online for months now. Indulging in my interests of crossdressing and sissidom through my numerous texts with my boyfriend, even if I never had the curage to go so far as to wear a pair of panties or apply a stick of lipstick. The man I've been discussing my femmine nature with though, has had a blossoming crush on me and wishes to take things further. He proposes we meet, but I refuse... And then he compromises, take a picture of my self and he will buy me one entire outfit for me to model for him.

One outfit becomes a closet full, becomes a makeup case full of powders, blushes, mascares and wigs... Turns out I not only have an online boyfriend, I have a sugar daddy that is looking to fully fun my transition into becoming his girl. I just need to agree to all of his demands and I can have everything I could ever dream of.

This roleplay would take place from the very beginning and leads to many simulated chats that take place over a messenger, till it finally leads up to a real date with him while I'm all dolled up. How far we go and where it goes after that can be discussed. The general idea is to replicate something that could feasibly happen, even if it's an idealized version of it.

Jennifer swallows

This one is not my idea, but it is always a welcomed Role for me to take on.

All or nothing.

Set in a universe where magic exists, but is highly secrtive and only reserved for those in power and hidden groups and secret society's, My character is hired on by a corporation run by men who belive in only the strong prevail and deserve absolute power and riches. I did not not know this before hand, but I am soon invited to a weekend getaway where I witness one of there promotion events. Two men are competing for a higher position in the company, but only one of them will get the promotion and raise their level in the company. You start as a level 8 and you can work your way up all the way to the top, level 1. With each promotion comes more riches and rewards, more power to weild and even greater...

The competition is based on physical prowes and strategy with old school, traditional wrestling rules. The men enter the ring, and the winner of the match will have the losers intelligence, phisicial statute and man hood added to his own. While the loser... The loser loses his free will and becomes the winners personal slave that lives and thrives on humiliation and pleasure for their master. No matter what was said or done before, the loser will now obey their new master and love being objectified as his personal bimbo plaything.

I of course would play the loser of the match, but what story we tell before we get to the match and what happens after is up to discussion. If you want to know more about this world, just read Trishas all or nothing story featured here.

https://www.fictionmania.tv/stories/readtextstory.html?storyID=322775261628529916

https://www.fictionmania.tv/stories/readtextstory.html?storyID=3228753575179468630

https://www.fictionmania.tv/stories/readtextstory.html?storyID=3228871766195772452

Jennifer swallows

Sissy doll

Set in the near future, the abilty to upload one's consciousness to what is essentially a hard drive has become a revolunanry breaththrough for mankind. Artificale intelligence that seems completely life like and easily real is now very easy to implement, thanks to the ability to map the human brain and understand exactly how it works and essentially copy, paste and download one's memories and personality.  In this world you can essentially buy immortality if you can afford the ability to download your own ID or ego into a system. They provide you with a "doll" to then live out your life with no fear of disease, pain or discomfort.

However... The corporation that is behind this remarkable breakthrough is hiding the fact that they are selling peoples Minds to act like a quick and easy AI program that they can then manipulate and use how they see fit. IT's easy to reproduce thousands of intelligent doll's to fight a war, police a store orfill out your local car shop with very capable machines that have personality. And worse of all, the corporation is hiding the fact that the personalities, or Ego's that they use to program these machines, are frightfully aware of what they have now been programed to act upon.

I would play a man who made a deal with rich benefactor who is in the know about this simple fact. He bankrolls my own mortality and then, behind my back, uses my brain pattern to create a sex doll for his use. On the outside She is the perfect pet, tailor made for all of his enjoyment and loves every bit of every depraved act this man carries out. And he never hesitates to acnkowlede the mind buried underneath all of the programing, the me that is frozen in time the moment they uploaded my conciuoses to a computer. This man loves the idea of owning another man in this way and subjecting him to every embarrassment and fetish he can dream up and indulge himself in.

Yes, a tentacle monster/alien schoolgirl hentai! But, with a TF twist. These creatures come down to earth and begin invading a small town, starting at the local collage. Their sole purpose is to breed, as all members of their race procreate through implanting seeds into other race's females. They have also evolved to the point that even males can become pregnant and change gender once exposed to their potent sperm. Me and another partner would play two students who are trapped in the halls of the school trying to find a way to recuse the girls who are the prime targets of this alien invasion. only for us both to disvoer, when we rescue one girl that we aren't as safe from their promiscuity as we thought.

After we help her get free, I am quickly grabbed up and then quickly exposed to their seed, where the more copious amounts of seed I ingest, the more femmine my appearance becomes, until I am left looking like a very attractive woman and then quickly impregnated by the creature. The roleplay would detail this capture and change, but then also the fact that I am now impregnated with it's alien seed. A pregnancy that moves fast over the course of one month.

Family knows best

My wealthy father recently remarried and we welcomed a new step-mon, brother and even Step sister into our family. I quickly made friends with all of them, especially my new step brother who actually shared many of the same interests as me.

But sadly, Their mom had been planing to take over the family fortune and get me out of the picture for the inherentice. When several things wound up missing or broken in our house, the evidence all seemed to suggest that I was behind it all and secretly unhappy with the new life my dad had made for us. On my new step mom's request, she sends me to a reform school that is to help make me into a better, more fully adjusted person and "grow up."

But, unknown to everyone, I have actually been sent to a sissy school and I have been at this school for 3 months now when My step brother makes a surprise visit. By now it's known where I've gone and what's become of me, and now my step family is looking to get to know the new me... My step brother and step sister are not cruel about it like my step mom, but they also see the benefits of having a sissy sister to call all their own...

The sister is happy to not only be the only daughter in the family and can't wait till I return so we can bond even more then before I had left, and my step brother... WEll, he might still think of me as his fiend, but he also is aware of what else I'm being trained to do and has no problem getting his little step-brother get down on his knee's or down on all fours for his pleasure.

-----------------------------------------------------------

All of these idea's posted so far as flexible, which is why I only gave the basic premise of the stories and would love to hear from anyone that might be interested and have their own idea's on what might take place in the story.

Jennifer swallows

In over your head

A scenerio where I play a man who has made all of his fortunes through his fathers money. Having Grown bored of normal vacations and activities, HE started to seeking more questionable, adventurous hobbies. Eventually he discovered the secrets of slave trading and who he had to get in touch with in order to purchase a slave of his own. More exciting then that, he discovered there was a specialty fetish market that delt with Sissy slaves who went through a program known as a "sissy school".

His money was good and he purchased one, but after 2 years of dealing with his little slut, he decided he was bored of his pet and ended up saleing her off to someone else who might enjoy a boring, second hand whore and set about trying to purchase a new slut for his amusement. How ever, the Sissy school that went through all of the trouble of kidnapping, training, and then sale of the product they were proud to produce, heard that he had disposed of their girl and took offense. When he got back in touch with his connection, they decided to set up a meeting to discuss exactly what it was he was looking for. Even going so far as to claim they would train a slut from the ground up.

Of course, once the meeting and interview was through, they had the perfect candidate for his requests, and as the chloroform hit his lungs, he realized he was in over his head...

Choose your own adventure.

This does not have a set theme or scenrio, but more of a concept behind it. I've never played a proper Dice rolling game, and while I will probably request something in the proper forum, I also wanted to post it here and state that it dose not have to have dice rolls or a traditional system. It could be as simple as a Choose your own adventure and I'm given options to play through and see where it leads. Of course, this would require a lot of discussion before hand, but I did create this topic with the purpose of keeping track of all of my ideas. So...