Stuck in a smutty MMO (ANY)

Started by gnoah, September 15, 2020, 01:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnoah

You had to be the first to download "Lands of Fate" or LOF as the forums were calling it.  It was supposed to be a new style of MMO were you would be so vital to your character that it was like you were living it.  The download was massive, even bigger than the newest Modern warfare, (lol)  The day it went live a package arrived as in it was a special headband that the first 100 people who pre-ordered the game got,  if you plugged it into your PC if would have special benefits.  It was left vague, probably for some sort of legal pay to win thing. 

10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1

The headband started to vibrate slightly and you remember a splitting pain in your head before everything went black.

Waking up you are in the world, with no way to get out.  you make your character and are first level and have about 20 gold.  What do you do?
--
Sys admins will tell you its a mistake and you were downloaded into the game. your body has vanished from the real world, and worse yet anyone can log in and watch you, Also all of your spells/attacks has weird sexual connotation.  You remember first level was magic missile not Cum missile.  What have you gotten yourself into.

Hit me up if you are intrested and what type of character you would want to play.  This will me highly sexual.  I want to do real rolls for attacks and stuff BTW.

Opale

Oh ! Count me as interested :)

It can get thrilling I think, and I'd like to try playing a Ranger lvl1 character such as

DarkSeduction

So as a guy, who plays female characters in MMOs, am I now trapped in a female body?

Mystic Mika

Definitely color me interested. Ditzy and slutty mages are my specialty!
The difference between saving the world and blowing it up is all in the toss of the dice.