Horse Harem ( f/F/beast )

Started by Dhi, September 14, 2020, 02:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dhi

Hello! I'm looking for someone to help me write a fantasy story about a rivalry inside a bestiality harem.

The ruling princess of a fearsome Arabian empire is so lecherous that she not only has a harem for herself, but another for her prize stallions. Horse harem exists as a punishment for the most despised of the princess' vanquished foes, where captives must serve and service her animals to keep them groomed, happy, and satisfied.

Azmera (that's me!) is the holy knight of an enemy nation, captured in battle and stripped of honor to serve in horse harem. There's a nobility to the beasts, above petty human cruelty, which Azmera has come to admire. Azmera's fondest wish is to rise from the lowly station of horse concubine, infiltrate the princess' court, and slay her.

Another concubine (that's you!) is new to horse harem. Perhaps she's the envoy of a now disfavored nation, a rival princess, or the priestess of a heretical god. Despite her humiliating predicament, she holds out hope that the princess will see her error and take her as advisor, and almost certainly also sit on her face.

The two are not friends, in horse harem. In fact, they are bitter rivals, locked in a struggle for dominance. It's inevitable that such passion in a den of depraved lust spill over into pink bites and hot bruises, until the better woman is decided.

Does this interest you? Please check out my O&Os, and let's collaborate.