Partners for long-term stories: omegaverse, fantasy, history - only MxM

Started by TheArena, September 10, 2020, 09:33:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheArena

Hi and welcome to my arena.

I am an old new writer, meaning I have been writing for years and years, but have been away from RP some time, and are now looking to do some different stories with some of you lovely peeps.
Though I have my own ideas about a few stories, I am more than ready to write if YOU have any good you want to try - because as I said, it's been a while and I will need to get back into gear for writing these again (can't wait though).

For me I am all about the romance in stories - be it slow burn or not, or stories that also share some angst or other, I am all in for that. There are only a few things on my no no list, so check out my small OO list. But with that in mind here are some of my current ideas:

Summer and Winther
- story about Johnny Winther, a 37 yo architecture grad who lives in the big city (whichever that might be), though not really getting anywhere with his career end up mocing back home to his parents apple orchard farm, where he reunites with a familiar face from his high school days - Jimmy Summer (also around the 37 yo mark).
the story can be in either a 1920's kinda vibe (cause who doesnt like those wide pants and suspenders over tank tops) or in a modern setting.

- Omegaverse: and thats about it. Probably choosing an alpha character, but its up for grabs with everything else - plot, character, setting. Lets discuss and create!

-Angel/demon(fallen angel) story: where the two are angels in forbidden love in their fathers kingdom, one choosing to leave with his commander in order to escape the love he has for the other still left in heaven, and thus becoming a fallen angel. Though things are never as easy and the angel left in heaven can no longer live with his heart broken and falls to earth to be reunited with his love. - well its all a loose plot so lets talk about it yes?

Hope to hear from one of you out there!

TheArena

Still open.

Just craving some good long term partners to write some MxM with. Open for most. Just not a sci fi nor apocalypse settings.