You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 22, 2020, 02:28:21 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: M lf female for a OC Heroine/villain story.  (Read 81 times)

Offline OrochimaruTopic starter

M lf female for a OC Heroine/villain story.
« on: September 04, 2020, 04:52:17 PM »
I will say right now I have no real idea for this as it is more of a pairing desire than anything, but two heads are better than one. I am also not picky about the gender of my writing partner.

Only thing I ask for is communication; even if it is small, if it affects you, I would like to know. So, I do not bring something up at a bad time or something.I am not gonna bite and I like to think I am pretty easy going and understanding. Write as much as your comfortable with and I will do the same, but I refuse one liners. RPing is not a novel contest, but a hobby. So, just write and have fun. No pressure to match or even write to impress.

As for the pairing, I would like it to be between OCs with my OC being a jaded young man who just grievances with people. He became a villian to simply terrorize the folks of the city and to unleash his anger randomly. Even if it caused harm or deaths. Deep down, he is a fun loving goofball who just wants to laugh, love and be happy. Life and people had just wore him out and took away the kindness he tried to give. Due to being overweight and a bit short; he was often referred to as a goblin and thus he become one. He would be very smart and a techy kind of person, but also a bit of a nature lover.

For the Heroine, it actually comes from an image I found. I figure she would be less tech based and more with 'super powers'. Based on the image, I say frog like abilities with powerful kicks and leaps, agility or something, but she is more on the brighter side of life.

Images
https://i.imgur.com/3HJ21yh.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/8QmPByf.jpg

I was thinking on how they met is that they work at the same company and they are introduced by a coworker or something and while MC would realize who she is fairly early on as he would wear a full mask and voice changer; at that point; she would have already started to chip away at the chilled heart. I would like if if they did end up together though ultimately and even she gets to understand the darker side he is on.

PM if interested in hashing it out.