Something happening with the site's coding... I think

Started by Eliza, September 04, 2020, 02:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eliza

Greetings!

Someone replying to my thread had found that the formatting somehow went haywire. The issue that I am having is nothing serious and it seems that we can still post and reply to the thread. The issue is specifically affecting how the thread looks as I scroll down past a certain post (this post for example: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=324699.msg15582309#msg15582309). I am not sure if it was an error or if there was some coding that may have altered the look. The altered look is the same across all the different views and is more dramatic using the "October" view, where the post and those after it are stretched as if in wide screen. On the default view, the light blue turns into the dark blue of the background.

I have checked other threads and haven't seen this error on posts made in the same time frame. It seems to be localized on the thread linked above. Again, it's not game-breaking, just looks odd.

-Eliza

Oniya

There was an extra 'list' tag closing inside the spoiler of the quote.  I've fixed it in both the original post and the quoted portion.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17