You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 19, 2020, 01:17:20 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Code's world of fandom requests, and story ideas.  (Read 120 times)

Offline CodexaTopic starter

Code's world of fandom requests, and story ideas.
« on: September 03, 2020, 07:20:49 PM »

Welcome

Hey! I'm Code, this is my fandom writing center. Please come on in, and feel free to browse! Maye something will catch your eye and we can start an amazing story!

I have another writing area - for more general ideas, it also has more information about me as a writer, and other little tidbits. Here is the link-y.

The List of Fandom-y goodness:

This will be a mix of games, anime, books, and tv-shows.

Pairings without story attached.
+
These are a general idea on pairings I'd like to explore.

❤️ = Major Craving

My Hero Academia
[Honestly, anything that lets me play a Fem!Deku is ❤️
Female Deku x Katsuki
Female Deku x Shoto
Female Deku x OC
OC x OC

Fruits Basket (2019)
OC x Kyo ❤️
OC x Yuki

Yona of the dawn
Yona x Hak
Yona x Blue Dragon
OC x OC

Offline CodexaTopic starter

Re: Code's world of fandom requests, and story ideas.
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2020, 07:21:01 PM »

Dragon Age: Origins

My Character: OC Origins Character / Warden

Your Character: OC Origins OR Canon Character / Warden

Inclusions: Romance. Drama. Adventure. Humor. Fantasy. Dark Themes. Fandom Storyline.

Inspiration: Dragon Age (Books, lore, games etc)

OOC: Sooo... this is obviously the storyline from the first game. I've been wanting to do something like this for ages, and I'd love to be able to follow the general outline of the story - Wardens labeled as villains, hunted, and given all kinds of side-eye while they desperately try to fulfill their duties, and stop the blight - while adding in our own personal flare. Explore things we've always wanted to see in the original story, and tweak details or outcomes to suit the world and story we want to build and tell.

I am not picky about OC's or Canons (for my partner) Myself, I will be writing an OC. I feel like it could be fun with two wardens, however that looks, or a warden and another character (maybe an apostate? A former templar? A bastard prince who has ambitions all his own) There are lots of fun ways this can go, and I think it could be a fun story to tell. I'd love to discuss things with my partner, and get a base foundation of where we want things to begin/expectations/characters etc, before we leap in!! Of course, planning, communication and all that jazz will continue as we write.

Anyway, this is a massive craving, and if you're interested, feel free to poke me in a PM, or on Discord. W.#6498

Story: "The Chantry teaches us that it is the hubris of men which brought the darkspawn into our world. ... And from the deep roads, the darkspawn drove at us again and again, until finally we neared annihilation..."

“They were cast out, twisted and cursed by their own corruption. They returned as monsters, the first of the darkspawn. They became Blight upon the lands, unstoppable and relentless”

The fifth blight is upon Thedas. Or, at least, that is what the Grey Wardens are saying, talking about ancient monsters crawling up from the deep, and a horrible creature that controls them. They scour the lands looking for recruits, while allies bring armies to fight, hoping to stop the storm before it gathers strength.

Fate finds two unlikely people, and by choice, or perhaps because there is no real choice. They both are brought with Duncan, a veteran Warden to undergo The Joining. A old, secret ritual that makes those chosen into the famed Grey Warden. But, it isn't quite what the stories whisper, and there are no guarantees.

“Join us, brothers and sisters. Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant. Join us as we carry the duty that can not be forsworn. And should you perish, know that your sacrifice will not be forgotten. And that one day we shall join you.”

Trechery will force them to become more than they ever imagined, while painting them as the villains. Their story really begins here, a journey that will make them heroes.

Men are haunted by the vastness of eternity. And so we ask ourselves, Will our actions echo across the centuries? Will strangers hear our names long after we're gone and wonder who we were, how bravely we fought, how fiercely we loved?