You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 24, 2020, 04:12:03 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sensual Domestic Discipline (M seeking F)  (Read 115 times)

Offline bawdybearTopic starter

Sensual Domestic Discipline (M seeking F)
« on: August 28, 2020, 06:27:12 PM »
Note that I also posted in the Non-Forum Roleplay Requests forum, I am open to play here or via chat or discord if schedules align.

"The cure for Anna" Plot storyline:
---
A relatively happy couple, Karl and Anna, had been together for some time.  They had a great relationship, their careers were going well, they enjoyed an active lifestyle, but there was something missing from their sex life. Karl had always been turned on by spanking play, but had only recently broached the subject with Anna. Although she was shy to admit it, the idea thrilled her. Very soon, an accident would change their lives for the better.

One evening Anna went for a girls night out, and got drunk, and then drove home. Unfortunately as she tried to park in front of the house, she ran over the mailbox and crashed into the garage door.

The next morning, Karl saw that not only is the mailbox and garage door broken, but there was considerable damage to the car.  Anna said she was very sorry and that she would never drink and drive like that again, but Karl knew that she had a drinking problem, and he told her she would have to go on a strict domestic discipline regimen. She knew that Karl was right, and agreed to submit to whatever Karl demanded.

Karl told Anna that she would have to endure discipline and spankings, both as punishment for all of the damage that she caused, to teach her that there are consequences for bad choices, and to help her learn self control so that she would not drink and drive again.

That evening was the beginning of Anna’s discipline regimen. Before bedtime, Karl had Anna lay naked over his knee. He gave her a kiss, and then began to spank her soft bottom cheeks. After about a dozen spanks, Anna began to cry out and writhe in Karl’s lap. He stopped, and slowly ran his fingers across the red prints across Anna’s bottom cheeks he just made.
“You are doing very well sweetie, I’m sure this may be quite painful, but its going to do wonders to improve your behavior. Hopefully soon you will learn some self control, but I’m afraid that you are going to need a lot more.”

Karl's fingers teased in between Anna’s cheeks. Although Anna’s bottom cheeks were buring hot,  she was very wet. He gave Anne another kiss, then told her he was going to give her a minute to compose herself before the next round of spanking that would be much harder.
---
I understand that everyone is different and enjoys different aspects of play. Even though I am a dom, I am very flexible and like to focus on the interests of my partner, and try to cater the play to her desires. Because for me, the play is really only fun if she is having fun, a wonderful feedback loop. And frequently I discover new things that I may not have considered before.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 08:51:09 AM by bawdybear »