You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 19, 2020, 09:01:32 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Superhero Down! (M/F F/F M/M)  (Read 118 times)

Offline Innocencehunter7Topic starter

Superhero Down! (M/F F/F M/M)
« on: August 28, 2020, 03:22:50 AM »
Hello and welcome! Been a while but I am back and hoping to find a partner to have some fun role-play adventures with!

I am a really easy going friendly dude who likes both kinky and non kinky plays. My ons and offs are linked below my name though to summarize:

Ons: respectful friendly partners, world building, cooperation, story, dialogue, Non-Con, Peril, Blackmail, defeat.

Offs: God Modding, disrespectful partners, dispassionate partners, Anal, Bathroom stuff.

I will split my request list into two categories. Adult Ideas and Non Adult.

PM me anytime if one of them catches your interest!

ADULT IDEAS/PAIRINGS (I am open to any gender villain for any of these!)

Batgirl Down:  I will play a version of batgirl that is not Barbara Gordon but Rather a female version of Batman. Bryce Wayne. At age 34 the reclusive billionaire by day Batgirl by night has been fighting crime for over a decade. She has put away villain after villain having never met a foe who could best her. All criminals fear the Bat except for one. (Insert your villain here). Want to be the one to finally bring her to her knees? Once you do, you have complete freedom to do as you wish with her and Gotham!

Pride of Themyscira: Wonder Woman is a beacon of Justice and Amazonian strength! The world adore’s her but many envy her. Whether it is Circe back home, Cheetah, or Maxwell Lord. Wonder Woman has many enemies. Diana Prince now lives in Metropolis and works as an art curator when she is not saving the world. You will play a powerful mercenary sent by a villain of your choice to humble her!

Your Idea: I am open to suggestions please feel free to share yours if you are interested PM me!

Superman Drained: I would play Superman and you a villain who wants to drain me of my kryptonian seed for nefarious purposes!

Non Adult Ideas:

Open to any non adult role-play so long as the scenario is right. Let me know if you have any! This section will be updated once I have specific ideas of my own.