You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 30, 2020, 02:07:06 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: anime geek hangout  (Read 164 times)

Offline MicrowavePizzaTopic starter

anime geek hangout
« on: August 22, 2020, 09:29:18 PM »
Let's be real, I'm a sucker for shounen friendship anime and fantasy anime. I love One Piece, Naruto, Inuyasha, and Yu Yu Hakusho.

The thing I love most about them is the world the author has built.

I am game for any roleplay of OCs in these anime universes or canon characters.

Roleplay idea: Its in the world of Inuyasha. I always loved watching each episode for the lore and what demon, legend, or area they were going to explore next. I loved exploring the politics of the region and how each demon tribe interacted with each other. I was always really interested in the Panther Tribe and the Wolf clan. It would be really interesting to roleplay demons in the world or humans with spiritual powers, not particularly following the story line of Inuyasha but in the world.

One Piece: The thing I love most about this anime is again, the different and weird environments they encounter and all the weird characters. I love the Skypiea arc and we could roleplay the Shandorians and the Skypieans. Or we could create our own island, we could do canon characters as well. I'm open to any suggestions!

I love any fantasy setting or historical setting (like feudal Japan or ancient Greece). PM me if you have an idea! I'm open for some smut and NSFW roleplays as well ;3

Video games I can roleplay: Skyrim, Bully Scholarship Edition, Oblivion, Sly Cooper, Slime Rancher, Harvest Moon Animal Parade and Harvest Moon DS Cute

Skyrim roleplay: I'm game for any ideas. I can be any gender you want! Just PM me or reply in thread ;3 I prefer to play Nord characters but I'm not opposed to being an elf or other races. We can also do canon characters. I'm a fan of Ulfric and Teldryn Sero.

Characters I roleplay: male, female, trans male, androgynous, futanari
Types I can play: I'm a switch and can do dominant characters, but I run out of steam if my character is the only dominant one.

Types of roleplay I can try: classic furry roleplay. If you have a good idea already and want to pitch it, I'm open to hear. I can do furry and scaley roleplay but I have to be convinced.

I mostly like building roleplay ideas and creating characters in detail after talking to my roleplay partner. I alter everything to your taste and ideas too.