You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 27, 2020, 10:53:11 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Re: V20, M20, Scion 2E, Shadowrun  (Read 112 times)

Offline Captain AmericaTopic starter

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: V20, M20, Scion 2E, Shadowrun
« on: August 19, 2020, 04:07:32 PM »
So, after a few bites that all died out quickly, I am trying again to find an ST for one of these games. Preferably the V20 or M20.

If you are an ST interested in running, I really hope to hear from you. If someone is interested in one of the 3 trillion other RPGs, that is awesome; but maybe making a recruitment thread for that game would be better. ;)

As to the games requested in this thread:

V20: I would be willing to play any faction/style an ST desires; but would like to play my Tremere character. I will do so at any level, including starting level as needed and while I prefer playing him as a Cam aligned vamp, I would be willing to switch that as needed.

M20: I have a technomancer, that I am also willing to play at ANY level of power, including starting. That said, would perfer either an "ethical" Technocrat (I don't care if ALL your Union NPCs are dark evil baddies or not.), OR an "ex" Technocrat turned Son of Ether if you are more of a Traditions minded ST.

Scion 2e: Anything really.

Shadowrun: Anything...really!

All I really ask for is someone with an ability to actually keep playing the game. I will commit to writing a minimum of once a week, playing off what you give me to write a good post, aaaand even making my character "do stuff" if you ask, to keep a story from derailing, coax PCs (if there are any) towards a certain path for you, get stabbed in the face because you "need it to make some plot bit work right", whatever.

In return, if you decide to be my ST, I really only ask that you actually continue to write. If there are other PCs, I only ask that they respond promptly, be able to keep there crap together and understand that a group game requires all the group to actually write/respond in timely manner.

I'm hoping desperately that this isn't too much to ask for, but if so, I might be able to modify some! Seriously, I won't bite, unless playing vampire, then all bets are off!