You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 18, 2021, 07:32:39 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

"Request Thread Dos and Don'ts"

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: M lf partner for high school theme game  (Read 175 times)

Offline OrochimaruTopic starter

• Resident cold-hearted snake
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Pervert rage!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
M lf partner for high school theme game
« on: August 19, 2020, 01:53:55 pm »
As the name suggests, the setting is a high school and it will be MC who is your standard gamer heavier set guy and a goth female troublemaker. So, it is a duo of Nerd X goth and good guy with a creiminal/troubled girl kind of thing. While my guy keeps to himself, kind and mild mannered, many would think he is a pushover. He might be the good guy, but that does not mean he cannot be dark; he just never acts on them. The goth, I am, looking to have a past of already at the age of 16-17 to have already been in jail for juveniles; still causes trouble and does what she wants for the most part for her own reasons. Could be just the fact she is bored of the same things. Who knows.

I have not figured how they would get together or at least meet. Could just be a whim, could be she wants to fuck someone different, but I would like to ultimately see her eventually soften up; even if it is just to him and even if she gets stalker like with him; becoming something of his shadow. Just something that can end up being a good thing while still making sure she is herself.

If possible, I would like this to be the female, but that is my preference, but if it is not yours; I am open to others.

PM if you are interested.