AngelXDemon MxM

Started by Wintervp2000, August 14, 2020, 02:22:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wintervp2000

Looking to do an MxM angel x demon role play, I would be using my submissive male angel OC. I am semi literate and open to mature writing. I write majority plot, however. I am typically actively online but will sometimes be inactive for periods of time due to life and schedule. I do role plays via forum posts, email or direct messages on this site. I prefer forum or email, however. I am open to discussing possible elements in a role play beforehand such as kink, level of sexual content, detail, ect. I do not do furries, pregnancy, tentacle, and a few others I can't think of right now.

I write modern time role plays and don't do specific locations due to not knowing a lot about other places. My preferences are that humans don't typically know of other species and other species (werewolf, vampire, angel, demon, ect) have a "main human form" that is not abnormal in appearance for the most part to humans.

I am open to other species for the MxM role play, however I do not play dominant characters for the most part. If playing with a werewolf character, I avoid abnormally large wolf forms that look strange. The way I play certain species is specific to my preferences.

For further information, please direct message me on the site to discuss specifics if interested in role playing. Thank you.

-Winter V. Paxton
"Eat your heart out, drop dead gorgeous." "We're only as sick as the secrets we keep."

Wintervp2000

"Eat your heart out, drop dead gorgeous." "We're only as sick as the secrets we keep."

Wintervp2000