The Turning (M Seeking F)

Started by Samael Grimaldi, August 12, 2020, 09:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samael Grimaldi

Greetings,

I've been writing on and off for a very long time, and at times I've been inconsistent and flaky. I am trying to improve upon myself and find writing partners that I share a spark with. A chemistry that is fun and creative, and on that note I have an idea I've been playing with that I think would be fun to explore with the right partner.

My idea revolves around a play on vampires that is similar in some ways to many myths and traditions, where the making of a new vampire is not as simple as just biting a mortal. They are made by a powerful ritual that involves the death of a mortal until they have to choose between death and feeding on the blood of their killer to sustain life. This results in their being reborn as the undead, powerful, immortal, and childish in their inexperience in the hidden world. MC is a ancient vampire that has avoided siring a spawn for his entire existence, preferring to focus on his own selfish desires and gains. However, circumstances shift and after he commits an act with consequences that even his power and stature can't avoid he is forced to produce a spawn. His spawn is a beautiful young woman that he must train to embrace the darkness, and as such he develops an affection for her that leads to a Dom/sub or Daddy/Bratty little relationship where he must temper her youthful exuberance and wildness with his experienced and dominance.

I am open to much discussion on the idea as I love to share concepts, desires, and plots with creative people. I could see this story containing the most vanilla of elements, to NC, Dubious, or even some extreme moments depending on particular tastes and cravings.

If this idea appeals to you, or you have an idea you think I might enjoy, I would be happy to discuss. If not, happy hunting and thank you for reading my thread.

Discord: Archfiend7820