You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 19, 2020, 09:27:39 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Belisarius's Story Ideas [M for F]  (Read 114 times)

Offline BelisariusTopic starter

Belisarius's Story Ideas [M for F]
« on: August 08, 2020, 07:26:52 PM »
Welcome to my request thread! Check out for Ons & Offs or Roleplay Preferences for more about me and what I enjoy writing about.

To the Victor Goes the Spoils [M seeking F; Non-Con/Dub-Con; D/s or M/s; Fantasy, Conqueror/Princess]
A classic cliche of the barbarian conqueror and his princess prize but who doesn't have a secret love a good cliche story sometimes. A mighty warlord captures a beautiful Princess he has lusted after or she surrenders to him under duress (saving her people or family). It can either be a conquest of her land or small raiding party. I envisage a Sword & Sorcery style setting but this is open to discussion.

I'm looking for someone to play the princess opposite my burly conqueror/barbarian.

Modern Slave Training [M seeking F; BDSM; Contemporary]
In these times of growing wealth inequality those with money and power can do what they will. Some of them like the idea of having sex slaves to serve their perverted ideas. A woman is enslaved and trained to be the perfect sex toy or pet for an amoral and wealthy buyer. This is mostly likely the result of a kidnapping but could be a woman who sells herself into this slavery to escape debts or make a better life for her loved ones.

I'm looking for someone to play the woman who is enslaved.

Please PM if interested and do not reply to this thread.