Labels

Started by Sara Nilsson, August 07, 2020, 01:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sara Nilsson

I was trying to dig deeper into the PM system and I found the labels tag, but I can't for the life of me figure out what it is.

Anyone know if there is a tutorial to it? My dumb brain is not finding anything, so its probably in front of me

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Sara Nilsson

see, i did say it was right in front of me! how did I miss that?!

thanks so much :)

Beguile's Mistress

Using labels is a great way to organize your PMs.  I have a pretty long label list but it is a great way to find things when you want them. 

Sara Nilsson

Yeah, thats why i been so aggressive with pruning my messages as it gets .. well.. messy but i am liking this label thing.

Oniya

Be careful - once you've made a particular label, don't delete that label.  The code is a little bugged, and it can mess up the contents of other labels.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Sara Nilsson

good to know, thanks Onyia.