You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

February 25, 2021, 07:40:53 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Futa Companion Program! (Seeking futa character)  (Read 309 times)

Offline BlinkinTopic starter

• Court Jester extraordinaire!
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I try to be good, but it's such hard work!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
The Futa Companion Program! (Seeking futa character)
« on: August 07, 2020, 03:10:58 am »
Standard Disclaimer

The gender of the player and that of the character bears no relation to the other. It is completely irrelevant to me if you are a male wanting to play a female, a female wanting to play a male or a wolf dressing up in a sheep skin suit for dinner; As long as you are willing to engage and invest in the creative process, I’ll be thrilled to write with you!

The screen flickers for just a moment as the current programming cuts to another infomercial... damn Youtube..

When the screen clears, a lovely blonde woman in a lab coat and scrubs appears; apparently in  a doctor's office of some kind. The blonde beauty smiled warmly and begins to speak, “Hello, I’m Dr. Sarah Turner. I'm the head of the Reproductive health Department at the Brook Valley School of Medicine and I’m here to tell you about my revolutionary new program, Futa Companions.”

The scene switches to 3 young women standing  in a garden with 3 exceptionally hung Futa,and for a futa, that’s saying something! The couples are obviously intimate and comfortable with each other.  In a voice over Dr. Turner continues, “We have already helped scores of couples find a new, fulfilling life together."

The screen shifts to an automated digital recreation of the pelvic region; a large penis attempts to penetrate the vagina with apparent difficulty. The voice over continues, "The most common complaint from mix gender couples is the difficulty of penetration and achieving maximum stimulation for a satisfactory conclusion to a love making session.  "

The screen switches back to the doctor once again, "The average human body simply isn’t  capable of prolonged sexual contact with the average futa reproductive organ. The human partner is simply not prepared for the length or girth of a futa's needs in an intimate relationship."

The scene cuts to another shot, this time, it’s a  woman sitting in the lap of a taller woman. The two women give the camera shy smiles before the taller woman begins to speak,, “Helen and I used to have difficulty making love; I was just too big for her to handle for more than half an hour or so; often we would have to stop before either of us were satisfied because she would begin to hurt from the stretching."

Helen smiled shily before she picked up the subject, "I love Jenny to death and she's an incredible lover, but we quickly began to see that I was having trouble and was starting to gape for longer and longer periods of time. . Even my throat was showing the difficulty that I was experiencing; sometimes, I couldn't even breathe! We were becoming desperate because I didn't want to lose her and she didn't want to hurt me so much." She turned and gave Jenny a soft kiss before she continued. "We could make love a dozen times a day and not get enough, it was just that my body couldn't handle so much and I could never get her all of the way in. It was giving me anxiety attacks!

Jenny blushed then, "We were at our wit's end in frustration and pent up physical needs, but then we met Dr. Turner about sex- I mean six months ago and she's changed our lives for the better." She looked at Helen and nodded. Helen smiled shily again and started to lift herself from her lover's lap.

as Helen rose, a thick tube of flesh appeared  from between them, inch after inch of penis being revealed until Helen was breathing heavily with a long gleaming shaft connected the two women together. Helen was obviously a petite woman who stood no more than 5'3; the differences in height became more apparent as Jenny grasped Helen about her waist and lifted her into the air. Accompanied by a cry from Helen, another 2 or 3 inches appeared before the head of an incredible 14 inch cock appeared; her ass stretched to allow the mushroom tip to come free. Helen cried out as she climaxed on screen; her juices splattered Jenny's lap as she convulsed in pleasure.

Jenny picks up the dialogue “Before Dr. Turner performed her incredible procedure on Helen, I could only get about half of my cock up her Ass and we were looking at the prospect of diapers. Now I can pound her ass for hours and she’ll never be loose again!"

Both women, in unison calls out, “Thanks Dr. Turner!" as they look into each other eyes and smiled.

Again, the screen changes scenes to The image of a nurse in a hospital room with a futa, reclined and comfortable in a bed. The nurse pulled out a device that resembled nothing more than a thick cigar. Without a word, she lowered the device down over the futa's erect cock. Dr. Turner’s voice continues in voice over, “My program seeks out the most optimal path for an individual’s body type, the dementions and space of her reproductive system and what her body can do without."  After a brief pause, dr. Turner continued, "At the same time, our highly trained team measures the futa's dementions. Using all of the gathered data, we begin the procedure of growing artificially enlarged organs from the tissues of the human patient. When this is completed, the new material is implanted into the positions of the original tissue. After a careful closure and a few days of recovery, we have a woman who can accept her lover's organ with more comfort and openings that are designed to return to normal dementions within a few minutes."

The screen flickers back to Dr. Turner, still in her office, "We have to rearrange some organ function for the sheath to fit the body, but the results have been very positive when the procedures are completed. What might be even more interesting is the patient is now capable of accepting larger objects, in one instance, a road cone,  without discomfort". Her smile becomes a little more mischievous at that moment, "It was quite a sight."

Dr. Turner continued, “There are  some side effects from the procedure and we are only allowing confirmed couples into the program at this time, but as you can see, our program has improved the lives of many couples. If you want to know more, or register for a procedure, you can contact the Futa Companion Program Admissions Department at the number located at the bottom of the screen, or contact us via the social media sites included at the bottom of the screen.

Dr. Turner smiles a friendly smile, “And get the most out of each other today." Another woman steps onto screen, her arm wrapped about Dr. Turner's waist. "We certainly have!"

The screen returns to it's previous programming, Critical Role And Bo saying "Dope monk shit" for the 12,000th  time...

Alright, what is the meaning of this? Besides me having fun coming up with it, that is? I’m looking for a futa character to be half of a loving, adventurous couple who undergo the procedures. After the wounds heal, they become curious about just how much her new organs can handle. This is where large insertions and other kinks/fetishes comes into play as the two try bigger and bigger things in her pussy, ass and throat. In the process, they soon discover a love for their new explorations and perhaps a wacked plan to turn it into a traveling road show, who knows!), and plans the rest of her life together. Sappy, ain’t it?

If you’re interested, please drop me a PM; Do not reply in this thread.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 10:03:54 am by Blinkin »

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Re: The Futa Companion Program! (Seeking futa character)
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2020, 12:26:51 pm »
Bump.

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Re: The Futa Companion Program! (Seeking futa character)
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2021, 10:05:35 am »
Bump.