Pokemon: The Gym Bunny and The Silver Fox (Female/Femboy 4 Mature Male)

Started by SilverRaven, August 07, 2020, 01:30:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilverRaven

Hello! My name is SilverRaven! This idea is focused on a relationship between a young anthro pokemon (+18) and a mature man. If you're interested just send me a message. Even if you aren't and just want to say go ahead! As with all my ideas if you see that i've already started this idea with someone else you can still ask about it! I'm more than happy to have multiple versions and the same idea going at once with different people!

Pokemon: The Gym Bunny and The Silver Fox

I love pokemon! It's my favorite franchise out of the JRPG genre on top of Final Fantasy and Persona. Having a cute array of 6 pokemon to take on an adventure! One that no ten year old should ever go on alone. I'd like to roleplay something that is in the world of Pokemon, but not the same old story of a trainer and their pokemon on the move.

Before you say anything, I know the picture of the Lopunny is supposed to be a femboy. It was just the visual inspiration I had. Also sorry for not using an anime picture for the guy, but I just couldn't find any pictures of the type of guy I was thinking of (muscular, white hair, beard, older guy) that was both anime and didn't have them in extreme fantasy armor.

If you saw my last One on One partner search you've probably picked up that I have a thing for older experienced guys. This features that, but instead of a teacher and a student i'm thinking of a relationship closer to a father/child. Of course they wouldn't actually be related, considering the species, but in terms of the younger character having been raised by the older one. That might not be what you are into, and that's okay.

The main idea I had in mind (and I would love to hear your ideas if you also get inspired by this!) is the pairing of an older male who would be a Fighting Gym leader and one of his star pokemon: A Lopunny! I know Lopunny isn't a fighting type and is actually weak to it. I also don't care. :P They could spend their days at the gym, working out and teaching physical fitness in between beating up the pets of ten year olds. I can imagine a whole lot of inciting incidents that could push them towards physical intimacy.

I'm flexible on the gender for my character. I can either play a girl or an equally cute femboy. It's up to my partner's preference. I can imagine a lot more inciting incidents with a femboy character, so if you are on the fence as well maybe that could be the side you swing.

Message me if you are interested! Hope to get some messages soon from all you Pokemon lovers!