Let The Petals Fall...// MXF

Started by Sirian Eve, August 02, 2020, 07:18:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirian Eve

*Blows off the dust*

A lot of time has passed since I've been on here. I miss creative writing, so I'm back!

Hi, name is Sirian Eve, Eve for short. Nice to meet you.

What I'm looking for is a someone willing to play a male counterpart. With this particular partner I'd be interested in building a very interesting back story that could last a long time if we vibe well. I like to work with my partners, but I'm not perfect. So I'll break down in detail what I'm looking for.

Ideal writing partner

Just be creative and enjoy writing. You don't have to write a novel, but story building requires some paragraphs, so keep that in mind.

Talk, yes share your ideas. I usually like to chat with my partners, even about random things. Communication is key. If there is something you want to try, tell me. I'm very open.

I'm not going to make this super long. I'm just looking for a cool writing partner. I don't care what you look like on the other side of the screen. If you can create really interesting characters you are fine by me.

Writing Length

I touched on this already, but I want to be clear. No one-liners or anything like that. Give me something to respond too, ok? Tell me about how you character is feeling, what they are thinking and what draws their attention.  Give me some stimuli and of course proper grammar. I'm not perfect either, but I want to understand you.

About Me

As a writer I do like to write in detail and surprises are always in my stories. I LOVE fantasy and  sci-fi, but I can definitely do a Slice-Of-Life too. I lean more towards the supernatural side because of the creative nature of it. I love romance, flings and plot twists. I can play multiple characters in a story with various personalities.  It really all depends on what I'm writing and what I'm in the mood for.  ALSO! This is important to me. I am a woman of color fyi and my characters will reflect that. So don't ask anything that could be remotely offensive. I don't do slave-play or race-play.

Schedule

I should be able to post once a day or every other day. Longer than that I will let you know. I work from home, so I don't have to much on my plate that could keep me away for long.

About My Characters

I usually play strong female protagonists in my Sci-Fi and Fantasy stories. Sometimes I like to play male characters if I decide to pick up a second character. I can play the hero and the villain. It doesn't matter to me as long as the story calls for it. I can play cutesy characters or characters with complex issues. If I do play anything that isn't human, she will be humanoid. I don't do anything with multiple tendrils or tentacles.

Right now I'm looking for

Sci-Fi/ Fantasy: Apocalyptic, Tolkein-ish, The Shannara  Chronicles, Chronicles of Riddick etc..

Slice of Life: College, Mafia, Scandal etc..

Comics: Marvel/DC-

Marvel: I love playing as Storm, M, Jean Grey and Emma Frost, but open to others.
DC Catwoman, Huntress, Harley Quinn and Canary.
I'm even interested in Spawn, Witchblade, Lady Death and Purgatori.

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26