You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 23, 2020, 04:26:51 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: [ Futa | Modern | Mistaken Identity ] -- A Lovely Surprise! - Taken  (Read 263 times)

Online AndronicaTopic starter

This idea has been taken. My inbox is open to brainstorm future variations. :)

A Lovely Surprise!
Kinks: seduction, edging, sensory play, and whatever other delights we think will suit the pairing.

Hello, darlings! I'm seeking someone to play a 'trap' for my futa. A while back, I wrote my first futa/femboy and it was delightful but on the rough side. Now I want to try again with a more playful relationship. Modern settings aren't really my cup of tea unless something outside of the norm is happening, though fantasy and historical options work too. Maybe a torrid affair between a mob boss's daughter and her bodyguard? A young wealthy CEO and her new 'pet' from a company that specializes in companionship? Or something simple like running into each other at the local library...etc.

It all begins with a wonderfully wrong impression. MC meets YC in passing and decides she absolutely has to have her. She's smitten. The thing is: YC is actually not a cis-woman contrary to what MC assumed. YC is extremely feminine and dresses to accentuate that. Of course, the truth will eventually come out when things get... heated between them, but how they get there and what it'll take is entirely up for discussion.

Does YC know she's being pursued or does the romantic attention come as a complete shock? Is YC timid and unsure how to handle the attraction she feels for MC, also assuming she is female, or is she a little minx who plays hard to get? In this world futas could be common so MC doesn't hide her nature, unless my partner prefers that MC has a secret of her own to share.

If you're interested, check my my F-List or O/O page for our compatibility. Don't hesitate to ask questions if I forgot to mention something important!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 05:59:06 PM by Andronica »

Online AndronicaTopic starter

Re: [ Futa | Modern | Mistaken Identity ] -- A Lovely Surprise!
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2020, 04:38:10 AM »
Giving this a bump!