You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

March 05, 2021, 06:47:57 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Sweet Secrets [NC-H]
Congratulations Crixus & LoveThyself for completing your RP!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The golden ticket to Afsana's desires - looking for rp partners  (Read 328 times)

Offline AfsanaTopic starter

• Her Ladyship the Mistress of Distress
  • Lady
  • Bacchae
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
This is the fourth time I am starting my very own request thread!
Geez, people, some of them are SO beautiful, it's intimidating!

Since I have Ons and Offs
(which you can find here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=323554.msg15530116#msg15530116)
I'll save us the time of repeating them.

Instead I'd like to start the delicious rollercoaster ride through my cravings and ideas.

Cyberpunk

Think Shadowrun. A modern world with lots and lots of technical improvements and magic and creatures like Dragons, Orcs and Elves at the same time.

I dont want to play a Campaign, heck, I don't even want to make rulebook conforming characters.

I just want to play around in the world a bit!

If you have some Shadowrun knowledge that'd be great - so we move in the same fantasy, but its not mandatory at all. Im hapoy to discuss the exact setting.

There's a TON of things we could do there. Add a hint of forbidden romance (Runner falling for her Johnson, Runner falling for Con-Boss....) and you'll make a VERY happy woman!

Steampunk

What can be more fun than some Airship Pirates? Or steamed up Cowboys? Or a clasdical Sherlock Holmes detective story with some steam?
Again... endless possibilities that I'd LOVE to discuss with you.

Dystopia

Yep. Gimme some Waterworld, MadMax, Equilibrium, etc. I want to explore life in a harsh, collapsed world! Add some 5th element SciFi for more fun... I don't mind. Again I can think of a myriad of things to do in a world like this!

Ive got so many more things I love.... if you have the feeling we could mesh well, but want to play fantasy, high fantasy, historical, historical fantasy, SciFi...the list goes on, just have a look at my O&os.... feel free to message me any time!

Regarding plot:smut ratio anytjing from 70:30 to 40:60 goes.
I like sex. And I AM here for tje erotic experience.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 05:30:02 pm by Afsana »

Offline GideonWept

Re: The golden ticket to Afsana's desires - looking for rp partners
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2020, 10:18:53 am »
Hi there!
I'm extremely interested in your cyberpunk idea. I really enjoyed the Shadowrun games and am thrilled at the idea of recreating some of its elements with the addition of fantasy. After watching altered carbon on netflix I've been obsessed with the dystopian authoritarian future setting.
I'd love to write about a male slug-wielding runner who wants out of a particular corporate contract, but the escape is more difficult than probable. Perhaps a company has him on backup, and he can be re-uploaded into a new body on a whim. Or maybe he's torn between two competing corporations looking to topple the other.
I am eager to invest in a traditional romance, should it arrive tastefully. Nothing is better than a well executed memorable story.

I could post first if all is good with you, or by all means lead us in the direction you want. The whole world is so exciting I'm up for any input or story ideas, and I already have a few ideas of my own. I can post twice a week, or probably more; That is if you'll have me.

(IMAGE:)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 10:36:18 am by GideonWept »