Calling all Femboys, Sissies, and TGs seeking an experinced GM

Started by PostNukePrincess, July 19, 2020, 11:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PostNukePrincess

Hello E!!! I have some kind of craving lately, Sissyboys, femboys, Trans, and Crossdressers. I am talking to you, I am calling to you, I am begging, pleading, craving you. I love you, as someone that loves to play these characters and has a very, VERY hard time finding roles as a player for them, i understand your plight. But!!! I have preposale, since I can't play them I can do the next best thing and GM for them. So if you like being a strong, confident, male that loves to dress in sexy, skanky female outfits and loves to be used by big strong men with big fat hard cocks, well, i am your best friend. Especially if you want a science fiction, fantasy, or steampunk setting, that doesn’t mean that I won't play modern games, I just prefer a wilder kind of game.

As a few disclaimers: 1, I don't like forced feminization, I much more prefer someone that is sure of their sexuality and is confident enough to strut “her'' stuff. 2, I like to play males opposite my TG characters. I'm not opposed to playing a dom female character with a strap-on, but that's much later in the game. 3, I want a game master role, so if you want a romantic relationship with one specific character then I am out. 4, I like to use the she, her pronouns even though the character is technically male. 5, is kind part of the last one, i like gang bangs, so if you don't want many guys then, “This isn't the post you're looking for, MOVE ALONG.” If all of that sounds fun, well then PM me. If not, well I wish you the best in your endeavors.
Yeah that's what they all say "FUCK YOU" well it ain't gonna save you. It don't scare me none and it don't suddenly make you a FUCKIN' HERO.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=195053.0 <On and Offs
https://www.f-list.net/c/postnukeprincess <my F-list