Le Immortelle

Boys Will be Boys

Genre: Psychological Drama, Romance
Pairing: F/M
Forum: Light or Bondage
Role Sought: The Class Rival
Seeking to Play: Archibald ‘Archie’ Rose
Themes: Forbidden Romance, Secret Identity, Rivalry, Boarding School

The era for this could be anything ranging from past to present day AU. But the core concept is, in a world where opportunities to women remain limited, Archibald ‘Archie’ Rose is determined not to let her birth gender restrict her. She has not only managed to gain admission into one of the most prestigious boarding schools for young men in the country but has managed to ace the admission procedures. It was also about the only way for her to break out of limitations of class that were imposed by the society, opening up a path to move up in the world. Thus, Archie enters the school as one of the boys.

I’m looking someone to play who would be Archie’s class rival and someone who’s as ambitious and smart as she is but probably coming from a family of much higher status/nobility. I certainly want them to discover Archie’s secret at some point as their rivalry heats up, perhaps even blackmail her before something prompts ‘normalization’ of their relations and fierce rivalry ultimately leading into mutual attraction.

I want this to be slow character build up, an exploration of daily life at the boarding school and lead into what would be a good payoff from character development and emotional context. I’ve kept the ad minimal and a little vague as we can come up with rest of the world on our own.

If this intrigues you, please PM me. Thank you for reading this.