You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 20, 2020, 02:50:16 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Boss Lines
Share those amazing words with us!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Dr. William’s Home for Expecting Young Women rebooted (M for F or M playing F)  (Read 179 times)

Offline Ladies GentlemanTopic starter

Hello E!

I am rebooting a request that I created before just because it has been a really fun story to play and it hasn’t really reached its climax or completion with partners in the past. In any case, I have a strong fetish for pregnant women and insertion and birthing of objects. I also have a preference for submissive, naive and innocent characters for my partners. What about pregnancy is sexy you ask? In my opinion the glow, the hightened arousal, the cute baby belly and full breasts, the curves, etc. With that being said, here’s the storyline/idea below:

Dr. Chase Williams has been attracted to pregnant women since he was a young teen about 17 years old. His mother was a midwife and with his interactions with the pregnant women that came to her he developed a strong sexual fetish for several different wonderful aspects of the changes in their bodies and the struggle and erotism behind giving birth. He also developed a love for medicine and taking care of others needs.

Growing up in the Bible Belt area, where sex education and discussion of sexuality is not widely accepted, there started to become a need for a facility young women of 16 years of age and older to go when they have an unplanned pregnancy that would destroy the image of a well known or religious family in the public eye. They would essentially finish out the remaining months of pregnancy where they were showing and give birth to the baby in the facility as well. All of their needs are taken care of for a high price to keeping things private including their housing.

However, the doctor as well as the staff at the facility have deviant intentions. All of them have a relationship or understanding with the good doctor and slowly start to push the boundaries and allow the doctor to indulge in his fetishes through the veil of medical treatment and the importance of the health of their future child. Will the young mother have her innocence get the best of her? Or will she eventually learn to indulge in the deviance as well?

Your character would play the expectant mother coming to the facility. Maybe you took things a little further than your boyfriend expected or maybe you were coherence into getting pregnant, maybe it was an accident. You would be the daughter of a well known pastor or maybe a Christian politician. She could be a city girl or a corn fed southern bell. I love women that are mixed, like Caucasian and black, ginger with the cute freckles, classic blonde cow girl, of a brunette girl next store look. You can choose to use face/body claims or you can describe your character. As long as you can do so in vivid detail.

Some kinks I’d like to be included but are not required (with the exception of the pregnancy of course) are:

Voyerism
Public sex
Doctor/patient
Non-con
Water sports (assisting of watching your character pee)
creampie
Object insertion/birth
Lactation
Age gaps teen vs middle aged men
Dom/sub
Light bondage
Anal (giving)
Oral (receiving and giving)

Let me know via PM if you’re interested. As far as reply time and length, I would say at least once a day, multiple replies a day would be be preferred. And at least a short paragraph. Use common sense abs reason and don’t give short replies unless it’s short dialogue or the story calls for it. Also please put thought into the story, I lose interest when the replies are short and not creative as I’m sure we all do. Finally, if you want to add something to the story or don’t like something, let me know, please don’t just ghost me. I’ll let you know if I’m away for a while.

Cheers!

- LG
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 08:24:16 PM by Ladies Gentleman »