A strict mentor redo (FxF)

Started by Lady Jenn, June 29, 2020, 12:35:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Jenn

I'm redoing this thread because I've realised there were problems with the original post and I don't want to look like I'm just bumping that one.

I have a basic skeleton of a story, and a couple of potential directions for said story to launch off from.

The basic premise is a young woman (my character), recently graduated from university, who's life is on the verge of coming off the rails with no family to make sure she doesn't make a bad mistake, although she doesn't see any issues with her own actions. This is where your character comes in (although if you have a better idea I'm open to suggestions):

1. You're someone higher up the pyramid at her new job who discovers what is going on and decides something needs to be done.
2. We bump into each other in a cafe and at first you intend it to just be dating, only to discover that romance isn't what my life requires (or at least not just that).

The only element that I want to be in this is spanking, beyond that it's negotiable.

I'm not sure what else to say, feel free to ask me below or in PMs, no offence to the Lords on this site but a female partner would be preferable.