You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 13, 2021, 11:36:42 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Need a Guinea-Pig to Help My GMing Skills (Closed)  (Read 275 times)

Offline Elysian IncandescenceTopic starter

• Legate
  • Seduced
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Need a Guinea-Pig to Help My GMing Skills (Closed)
« on: June 29, 2020, 07:32:17 am »
Edit: This request is now closed.  Thanks for all the answers!

Hello and thank you for looking into my first request here on Elliquiy!  So, first of all, I'm a huge system nut, but I'm not altogether certain how to translate that onto a play-by-post setup, so what this is all about is a call for a guinea pig to help me get my bearings adapting the Pathfinder system for online play.  A modicum of knowledge of the system is necessary on your part.  Please Note: This will be all very experimental on my part, so please be prepared for changes in post format and (descriptive) writing style.

I'm offering a small adventure for a fresh-faced PC emigrating to a small frontier town called Falcon's Hollow - most people come to Flacon's Hollow because they're too high in debt, on the run from the law, tired of the politics of city life, or just want a fresh start in life.  To be clear, I use the word 'adventure' in the loosest sense of the word.  Everything will be limited to the one town, its surrounding environs, and a nearby vale.  There's no 'big' overarching plot, no grand destiny.  It will just be you and that town, and the problems your PC encounters to fit in.  The game ends if your PC dies or you want to retire.

For those wondering about Falcon's Hollow: It's a small frontier town (pop. 1000 - 2000) that makes its livelihood from lumber, notably valuable darkwood from the nearby Darkmoon Vale.  This puts them in conflict with the monstrous inhabitants of that place, as well as its fey guardians.  Problems abound within as without, as vicious local politics sees the town under the thumb of a corrupt crime family who toady to the ruthless Lumber Consortium.

Your PC can be of any gender and sexual orientation.  Short of mass murder, your ambitions and designs on the town are your own.

If this is of interest, feel free to get in touch and send a few details about the sort of character you want to play and the sort of things that you'd like to see featured over the course of the game.  We'll be starting things from 1st level.

My O/Os should provide an indication of what I can offer.

Please reply by PM only.  Thanks.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 08:08:59 am by Elysian Incandescence »