You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 20, 2020, 06:12:10 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Captured and Corrupted [NC-H]
Congratulations tamjidark01 and Tinybunnywriter for completing your RP!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A strict mentor (FxF)  (Read 138 times)

Online Lady JennTopic starter

A strict mentor (FxF)
« on: June 29, 2020, 03:13:42 AM »
This isn't going to be very detailed because...well, so far I only have the start of an idea, but we can figure that out as we go along.

It would be a story where I play a young woman whose life is going off the rails and comes across an older woman who decides I need discipline in my life. Although there would be spanking involved I want there to be more to the plot than just punishment, like I said though that can be figured out before we start.

I'm not sure what else to say, feel free to ask me below or in PMs, I don't mind who I play with although a female partner would be preferable.

Online Lady JennTopic starter

Re: A strict mentor (FxF)
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2020, 07:58:00 AM »
I actually have had further thoughts: Maybe I'm a new employee at a job and you're my supervisor (makes more sense than someone at the same employment level) who decides to take on a different role the more she discovers what kind of person I am. Sorry for the aimless description, I'm either way too detailed or not enough seemingly