You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 22, 2021, 06:05:40 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Light and simple (M looking for F)  (Read 262 times)

Offline Lord FangarangTopic starter

• Legate
  • Seduced
  • Come closer I dont but to hard n_n
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Light and simple (M looking for F)
« on: June 26, 2020, 08:53:05 am »
First one of these as I joined E a couple days ago. As the title says I'm male looking for a female as this is my first post I would prefer YC to be a female and MC to me a male also if thats not obvious. I'm all for world building and character development. Story focused writing with twists of sex and lewd themes here and there. I expect replys to be regular but they don't have to be immediate, also the length of your writing can be as varied as you're comfortable with and I will try to match to the best of my ability.

I have a theme idea or two but I'm up for suggestions also.

-1. Fantasy ~ Lords & Ladys: MC & YC are arranged to be married young (pre adult) and flirt and grow together eventually plan on becoming King and Queen with many children.

-2. Fantasy ~ Gladiators: MC & YC are teamed together to become champions of the arena, rewarded with time alone.

-3. Warhammer ~ Rouge trader: Own and run a spaceship MC is Captain and YC is Co leader

-4. Normal ~ Incest: good old classic.

Details of each to be worked out with partner.
I'm very active so leave a reply or drop a PM.

My Ons and Offs. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=322238.0
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 09:49:04 am by Lord Fangarang »