You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

April 10, 2021, 08:09:01 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: New to online RP and wondering where/how I should begin  (Read 291 times)

Offline AzureheimTopic starter

New to online RP and wondering where/how I should begin
« on: June 24, 2020, 11:14:25 pm »
Hello, I'm Azureheim and I was just approved. I know that there is probably some place on this forum that answers my questions but I've looked around and haven't felt entirely certain, so I figured I'd ask here.

I'm pretty new at every kind of RP that isn't just standard D&D stuff. I'm looking around and I'm pretty nervous to say anything to anyone out of the blue because I'm not entire sure about the etiquette here. So if anyone would be so kind as to point me in the right direction, give me some tips to acclimate myself, or would just want to interact so I can get to know more people, it would be greatly appreciated. I have some pretty significant anxiety so I tend to obsessively worry over small things socially and it kinda freezes me up. I guess what I'm saying that I'd appreciate a little help diving in.

I apologize if this isn't the right area for this thread. As far as I personally am aware, it's the most fitting place to put this.

Offline Chasing Dreams

Re: New to online RP and wondering where/how I should begin
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2020, 11:46:12 pm »
Heya there. I sent you a PM.