You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 28, 2022, 09:07:01 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The "Android 21" Problem  (Read 730 times)

Offline OzolosternaTopic starter

• Wandering Raconteur
  • Legate
  • Bacchae
  • Is this nothing to you, all you who pass by?
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
The "Android 21" Problem
« on: June 24, 2020, 05:01:22 pm »

Somebody has to ask about this question, and since I could not find a relevant thread in the help forums, I decided to make one.

What is Elliquiy's stance on "Android 21" scenarios? They're essentially the opposite of the ancient loli vampire/goddess story. Sexual scenes that involve characters that are physically and mentally adults in every way, but they are children in age. Although this trope applies to thousands of characters from many different games and animes, I'll stick with the titular character for this thread.

Android 21 acts, looks, and thinks as an adult female would. She's based on Dr. Gero's wife, who is assumingly an adult female (her husband is a wrinkled old coot that is remade as an android). So then, what is the problem with using her in a sex story or RP?

She's 10 years old according to Dragonball Fighterz. Thus, she's technically a kid in age.

So then, would she and all people representative of her be permissible in sex RP's or stories? Would this include all Sex-droids or robots made specifically to have sex with people (Assume they're designed as adult females).

Is up-aging a viable workaround to deal with this morally ambiguous dilemma?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 05:52:10 pm by Ozolosterna »

Offline Liam Dale

• The Green One | GM to NY, NY & NY Underground
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • Let's take the scenic route through hell~
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Re: The "Android 21" Problem
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2020, 05:07:39 pm »
Well, I have several android/synths characters, and they're all adults, even if they're fresh out of the factory. I do specify this: Age: 28 (2 years in the market), for example, in a character sheet. I don't think the adult mentality collides with the physical age.

Offline clonkertink

• [Noob-Friendly][Systems Machine][Dapper Automaton][Pied Piper of Perverts][Duly Elected Boob Minister][Junker]
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • Beware, I was cursed by a wicked dice witch.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 25
Re: The "Android 21" Problem
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2020, 05:42:20 pm »
Hi Ozolosterna,

This scenario is fine. We understand that artificial beings like androids in Sci-Fi, or homonculi in fantasy can spring to life "fully formed" so to speak. Provided they have the body of an adult (are physically mature) and think like an adult (are mentally mature) then this is fine.

Hope that helps! ;D